"Laser Tag."

"I know you're there, Wolfhard," you giggled under your breath, aiming your gun at every possible target where you could sense your spy partner. Surprisingly, you felt a figure behind you. You turned your heel around and saw Finn crossing his arm over his chest.

You immediately aimed your weapon at him until he surrendered his hands in defeat.

"Woah, chill, princess." you cocked an eyebrow.

"Stop calling me that."

You and Finn are spy partners. Everytime you both do a mission, you're always trapped in his stupid bets and dares, and since you want to win this challenge, you decided to man up and prove him you're not a wimp or otherwise he'll tease you. As always.

However, the sly and stubborn Finn had planned to distract you. He seemed bossy since the day you met him. He's egotistic and somehow annoying, but you can't hate him just because he's your partner. His eccentric behavior is kind of attractive. All these things turns you on, and that makes you wonder why the hell would you actually fall for a con who hoaxed innocents.

He was a con artist. Although, when your agency caught him, he wanted to change for the better. The agency forced you to monitor Finn until he becomes a worthy intern. That was it. He became a spy who can do both: deceive and capture.

"Is this some kind of a trap again, Finnie?" he chuckled at the nickname you blurted out, "I'll win this game. You'll see."

By that said, he pulled your wrist and pinned you against the nearest wall. It was sudden so you accidentally dropped your weapon when you had the chance to pull the trigger and finally leave the game room with a smile of triumph on your face. Unfortunately, you're trapped under his shade, madly blushing. You can't help but purse your lips, tensing up, although you managed to play it cool.

"Cat got your tongue, kitten?" he seductively lowered his voice.

You flashed a lopsided smile and whispered, "As if," you tapped his nose, pulling his collar. You peck his lips and playfully pushed his chest before taking the weapon and shooting him. Finn gaped in shock but you remained cool enough to ignore the blushing Finn in front of you.

"Such a tease. You could have asked for it when you wanted to," you winked, completely copying his line everytime he does something to distract you.

"Coward." you stuck a tongue out as playful banter.

He whistled. "I raised you well."

You both laughed.

"Let's leave this game room. I'm hungry."

He stopped you, interrupting, "Not until you do me a favor."

Remembering the previous intimate scenes during your past missions, he grinned from ear to ear by the time your face lit up in embarrassment.

Rolling your eyes, you tugged his arm and forced him to snake it around your waist so you can finally devour his lips. The session ended up messy but passionate until you were pinned against the wall again.

The beeps were heard, meaning the game activity has officially ended. David, the leader of the headquarters, barged in when the lights finally went on.

"Ah, gross. Next time you enter my den, go get a room." you both looked at each other before you heard David leaving with a grunt and an exaggerated shiver.

You both chuckled, now walking side by side to leave the game room as well.