01.

The building towered over me as I stood on the sidewalk, the sounds of cars and people talking making me even more overwhelmed. I tucked a piece of my soft, brown hair behind my ear, before walking up the steps to the opportunity of a lifetime. The glass doors, with the letters DE, Dolan Enterprises, engraved in them, slid open. I stepped inside, looking around at the beautiful features this building withheld. White marble floors that I could see my reflection in, a grand staircase, and a water fountain which seemed to serve the home of many fish. I looked over at the woman sitting behind the front desk, and looked down at my outfit. I began to question if I was underdressed, but soon realized I was already psyching myself out, something I typically did in situations like these. I walked over to the front desk. 

The woman looked up and smiled. She had dark, brown hair like me, but was much more beautiful. She spoke in a soft tone. "Hello," she said with a smile. "Can I help you with something?" 

"U-uh yeah. I am here to start my internship today. My name is Alicia Nadeau." I began to fiddle with my hair, something I had always done when I got nervous. 

"Oh yes! I will send you right up to Mr. Dolan's office, and he can get you started. Alright?" She asked.

"Perfect," I smiled. 

"Olivia!" The woman called over a girl who had been sitting at her desk. She was young, like me, and reminded me of myself. 

She walked over and smiled at me. 

"Olivia, this is Alicia. She is beginning her internship today, and I need you to bring her up to Mr. Dolan please." "No problem," she responded, signaling me to follow. 

We began walking up the large staircase, which I was assuming led up to the big boss's office. Ethan Dolan. 

I was extremely nervous, and I am sure it could show. I had reached out to Dolan Enterprises over e-mail, we shared an interview over the phone, and they gave me the internship, so I had not yet met any of the employees here.  

"By the way, don't be nervous. Mr. Dolan may seem intimidating but he is very kind." 

"Noted." I smiled at her and continued my walk down the hallway. 

"Alright," she opened the door. "Here we are." 

I stepped into his office, and thanked her before turning my attention to the boss himself, Ethan Dolan. 

He stood up tall, in a sharp looking black suit, and long, dark brown hair. He had broad shoulders, and a chiseled jawline, which he clenched often. 

He walked out from behind his desk, and made his way over to me. "You must be Alicia." He put out his hand and I shook it, as I responded, "Pleasure to meet you Mr. Dolan." 

"Please, take a seat." He said, as he walked back over to his large desk chair. I did as he said, and looked around. The office was beautiful. There were hardly any actual walls, just windows which displayed a breathtaking view of the city. 

I turned my attention back to Ethan, once again admiring his features, hoping he couldn't tell. He leaned across his desk, folding his hands over one another and clearing his throat. 

"So, Alicia, how old are you again?" He asked, clenching his jaw. He was so intimidating, but I ignored it and answered his question. "19."

"Alright." He showed a slight smirk, but quickly wiped it off his face. "Well, unfortunately we don't have anyone available today to teach you what you need to know." He got up from his chair, and circled around to the front of his desk. He sat on the edge of it, facing me. "All is well though, we will just start tomorrow." My heart was beating so fast, as he was so close to me, even more intimidating than before. 

"U-um ok that's fine," I said, looking down and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. 

"So for right now, tell me about yourself, Alicia." 

-- 

:Cast:

Ethan Dolan 

Alicia Nadeau (Cindy Kimberly)

Grayson Dolan 

Kendall Marso (Sahar Luna) 

So there is the first chapter

So there is the first chapter. I hope you guys like it because I think I do so far. 

- L