epi

*2 weeks later*

I tossed and turned in my bed. This is where I had been for the past couple of weeks. I felt like I wasn't worth anything. It was the worst feeling in the world. Ethan had been texting me all day, but I didn't even bother to look at my phone. 

After my phone buzzed again, I gave in and picked up my phone. 

Ethan<3: Alicia please

Ethan<3: Just go out to the front of your building

Ethan<3: I promise i'll leave you alone after this

Ethan<3: I'll never talk to you again, just go outside

I sighed, throwing my phone in front of me in the covers. I rolled out of bed, and put my slippers on. I went into the elevator and to the front of my building. 

There sat a white range rover. Tears filled my eyes as I looked at what sat in front of me. I noticed a piece of paper sticking up from the windshield wiper. I walked over to the car, and picked up the paper. 

Alicia, was written on the front of it. In crayon, of course. I opened up the paper. It was a letter. I took a deep breath before reading it. 

Dear Alicia, 

Surprise!! I got you your dream car! No more asking people for rides or taking an uber everywhere! Take good care of it. 

The secretary was actually who dropped this off. (don't worry, I said this was my cousin's apartment building)

I wanted to inform you that I left for New Jersey last night. I figured I would go and help Gray and Kendall with the baby. 

I hope you're doing okay, I miss you. The memories we share together will forever hold a place in my heart. I will never be able to replace the moments we shared together with anyone else. 

I hope you find happiness in this cold world. I hope you get your dream job and marry Ed Sheeran. I hope you continue to find the light in every situation. 

You deserve the world and I'm sorry I couldn't give it to you. I hope you find someone who can. But just remember, nothing will ever be like us.

I love you. 

Take care, 

Ethan

I sighed as a tear fell to the ground. 

"I love you too, Ethan." 

--

and that's the end!! I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I did. I had a lot of fun writing it. If you guys want a sequel, please let me know!! 

Thank you guys<3

-

L