16.

Ethan took a sip of his cappuccino and ran his hand through his hair. I looked around at the adorable coffee shop we were sitting in. It was very warm and cozy; very trendy. Although the coffee was good, it was extremely overpriced. Ethan didn't mind, though. 

"So are you excited to go see Ed Sheeran tomorrow night?" Ethan smirked as the words rolled off his tongue. 

I choked as I attempted to swallow my drink. "Wait. What?" I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. 

"Oh" he chuckled "looks like I forgot to tell you." 

"Tell me what?" 

"I bought us front row tickets to Ed tomorrow night." His smile grew larger as he knew this would make my excitement go through the roof. 

"Ethan, oh my god!" I squealed, trying my best to remain quiet as we were in public. "Are you shitting me?"

"I'm dead serious." He pulled two tickets out of his pocket. He handed me one, and I examined it. Sure enough, they were legit tickets for tomorrow night. My heart was beating so fast. I was so excited. 

"I-I've never been to one of his concerts before. Ethan, t-this is amazing!" I covered my mouth with my hands. He leaned across the table, pecking my lips. 

"Thank you so much, E." I smiled at him, before looking back at the ticket. 

"So what are you gonna wear?" Ethan asked, resting his chin in his hands. He looked so adorable when he did that because it squished up his cheeks. 

"I have no idea." I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. 

"Something hot, I'm hoping." He smirked. 

"Oh, what for your personal enjoyment?" I laughed at him. 

"Well yeah obviously, but you have to look good for Ed. We're gonna be right in the front row." 

I shook my head as I smiled. "I can't believe you. This is insane. I don't think I've ever been this excited about anything in my whole entire life." 

He smiled at me and took another sip of his drink. "Anything for my girl."

I blushed, looking down as I smiled. I looked back up at him. 

"You know, you're cute when you do that." He said, pointing at me and smiling. I giggled. 

"I'm cute?" 

"Really really cute." He giggled, making me laugh. 

~

I looked at myself in my mirror one last time before I had to leave. I had on my favorite pair of jeans, a tank top, and a jean jacket.I was so excited and I really still couldn't believe that Ethan did this for me. I looked down at my phone as it buzzed, revealing a text from Ethan saying that he was here. 

I said goodbye to my dad and went down to Ethan's car. As usual, he was waiting at the passenger door. He loved to open my door for me. Whenever I would get in the car on my own, he would get really upset. He's so adorable. 

"Hi beautiful" He said, pulling me in for a kiss. 

"Hello handsome." He smiled at me and opened my door. I slipped into the car, and he got into the drivers seat. He placed his hand on my thigh as he began to drive. As weird as it may sound, Ethan's hands were one of my favorite things about him. I think it was the veins; I don't really know but they were just really hot. 

As we pulled into the concert, I began to get butterflies in my stomach. Ed Sheeran had been my favorite artist for as long as I can remember, and, now, I was going to see him live. Not only that, but I was going to experience it with my favorite person. 

We walked in, and made our way to our seats. The moment Ed Sheeran came out onto the stage was so surreal. He was there, right in front of me. I actually cried when I saw him. 

When Ethan noticed the happy tears sliding down my cheeks, he wiped them away with his thumb. "You're so adorable." He laughed. I giggled. 

Surprisingly, Ethan had known all of the songs that Ed played. "How do you know all of these songs?" I asked. 

"Well I figured I should learn them before I came." I smiled at him. 

Then, my favorite song played. Perfect. I squealed in excitement as soon as it came on. Ethan and I began to slow dance, and he sang every word to me. I smiled into his chest, feeling the happiest I've ever been. I looked into Ethan's eyes as he sang along. His singing voice was horrible but I managed to ignore that. The song was over and he placed a kiss on my lips. 

"Can that be our song?" He asked. 

I smiled and nodded my head yes. 

By the time the night was over, I was exhausted. The first few minutes of the ride home were silent, but I wanted to keep myself from falling asleep. 

"This night was perfect, Ethan. Thank you so much." 

"I had a lot of fun." He smiled. I smiled back at him and turned to face out the window. We stayed quiet as we listened to the music. It was a beautiful night. 

"I love you a lot, you know that right?" Ethan asked as he lowered the radio. 

"I know." I smiled. "I love you, too, Ethan." I grabbed his hand, and he placed a kiss on my knuckles. 

"I'll never be able to express myself in words. You just make me really happy. I wanted you to know that." 

I smiled. "Did Ed put you in your feels or something?" 

He laughed. "I think he might've." 

--

hey guys!! I'm sorry that it's been so long but I hope you liked this chapter. 

also.... has anyone watched the kissing booth? I'm literally obsessed with it lol i've watched it five times. I have fallen in love with jacob elordi. 

anywayyyyyy

I'll see you guys next chapter!