04.

My heart pounds against my chest as we walk through the large crowd of people inside the hall. Ethan's hand remains wrapped around my waist as we walk. 

"Ethan!" I hear a man yell. The man pushes his way through everyone and finally approaches us. 

"Jefferey! How are you?" Ethan asks as they shake hands. 

"I'm well, man, can't complain. And you?"

"Really good actually, really good. Business is doing well." Ethan responds before Jefferey's attention turns to me. 

"Hello, my name is Jefferey", he says as he puts his hand out for me to shake. 

"Alicia. Nice to meet you", I smile as I shake his warm hand. 

"Are you new? I don't think I've ever seen you around. I would remember a beautiful girl like you." 

Ethan's jaw clenches and I can see the anger in his eyes. 

Why is he jealous?

He clears his throat. "Yes she is new. Just started her internship at the office a couple of days ago." 

I was taken back by how short Ethan was being with Jefferey. He was so angry and I didn't know why. We aren't together. 

Jefferey could sense the tension. "Oh nice. Well have a nice night, you two."

I lightly smiled. "Nice meeting you." 

I looked up at Ethan. 

"I can't take this anymore." His jaw clenched, as he grabbed onto my hand. "Come with me." 

My heart started to race as I walked behind him to wherever he was taking me. My tiny hand fit perfectly inside of his large, warm hand; comforting. 

He walks into the girls' bathroom and I follow in behind. He locks the door. Thoughts are running through my mind. I had an idea of what was about to happen and it felt wrong. Very wrong.

"Ethan, what are we doing?" I ask. 

"I need you." 

My heart skips a beat. 

He wraps both hands around my waist, pulling me close to him. He smashes his lips against mine. Fireworks. 

I kiss back and our lips move in sync. This feels so wrong but so right. He is my boss. 

He pulls away from the kiss and begins to unbutton his shirt. "Ethan," I breathed. "You're my boss." He looked down at me. "Exactly," he leaned in closer, "now do as I say." 

I have butterflies in my stomach as I realize the reality of what we are doing but I comply anyway. I am craving him even though I don't want to. 

His shirt is completely off now. I can't help but admire his body. 

He catches me staring. "Would you like a picture?" He smirks. 

I blush looking down to the floor, embarrassed. He places a finger underneath my chin, lifting it up and connecting our lips once again. 

He pulls me closer, deepening the kiss. He tugs on my bottom lip before pulling away. His hand travels up to the zipper on the back of my dress, and begins to unzip. My dress falls to the floor. 

He smirks. "Jump". I do as he says and I wrap my legs around his waist. I run my hands through his fluffy hair as we continue on with our passionate kiss. 

His hand moves to unclip my bra. 

Knock Knock Knock

We both stop, turning our heads towards the door. 

"Be right out." I giggle. 

He laughs and shakes his head as he puts me down. He puts his shirt back on, still chuckling. I slip back into my dress, and he comes over to me zipping it back up. We both walk out of the bathroom, avoiding eye contact with the woman waiting to do her business. 

So embarrassing. 

Ethan runs his hand through his hair, making sure it didn't look a mess. 

We both look over to the large dance floor. Soft, relaxing music played as everyone slow danced with their dates or just their friends. 

Ethan turns to me, putting his hand out. "May I have this dance." He says, smiling at me. 

"Of course." I say, placing my hand in his. We walk over to the dance floor. 

I place my hands around the back of his neck, while his travel down to my hips. We sway with the music, alongside everyone else. 

"I must say, I have never done anything like that in public before but I'm glad it was with you." 

I laugh. "Well that's sweet, but I'm traumatized. That was so embarrassing." We both laugh as we continue to dance. 

I look around at the beautiful hall. When I turn back to Ethan, he is staring at me. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. 

He smiles. "You're just so beautiful, Alicia." 

I blush looking down to the floor, and back up to him. "Thank you." I smile and rest my head on his shoulder as we softly sway with the music. 

--

wow a lot happened in this chapter 

they're cute 

see you guys next chapter!!

- L