14.

"Dad, I'm home!" I yelled through the apartment door as I walked through with my luggage. My dad came running down the hallway, engulfing me into a big hug. 

"I've missed you so much, Lele. How was your trip?" He asked as he pulled away, helping me bring my bags into my room. 

"It was amazing." I smiled as memories from Jersey came running across my mind. "His family is so sweet."

"That's great, honey. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." My dad smiled before walking back out into the kitchen. "I'm gonna make some dinner." He yelled as he walked down the hallway. 

I unpacked my bags and got resettled before eating dinner with my dad. I told him all about my trip and how amazing Ethan's family is. He was truly happy for me. 

I said goodnight to my dad and went back into my room, getting ready for bed earlier than usual as I knew I had work in the morning. 

I slipped under my white sheets, pulling the blankets up to my nose, and closing my eyes. 

The familiar sound of my alarm clock woke me from my sleep, and, for once, I actually wasn't tired. I rolled out of my bed and got ready for work. I listened to Ed Sheeran the whole drive to work, of course. 

The work day was dragging by, and I found myself constantly checking the clock. 

"Hey, gorgeous" Miles said, leaning against my desk. 

"Hi Miles," I lightly smiled. 

"Can you uh come into my office for a second? I have some things to run by you." 

"Uh yeah of course." I followed Miles into his office, wondering what he could have to talk about with me. 

As soon as I walked into his office, he slammed the door behind me, pinning me against the wall. 

"I've been wanting you for a while now, and I think you feel the same." He attached his lips to mine, but I quickly pushed him off of me. 

"Miles, please stop." I wiped my mouth. 

"Oh come on, Alicia. You know you want this. No one has to find out." He pulled me closer, his hands running all over my body. 

"Stop! Please!" I screamed. 

He attached his lips to mine once more, and I tried to pull away but he had such a tight grip on me. I lifted my knee and hit him where it hurts. He hunched over in pain and I fumbled with the door knob, scrambling to Ethan's office. 

Tears were streaming down my face as I busted into his office. He jumped up from his seat and ran over to me as soon as he saw that I was crying. 

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked. He pulled me into a hug, stroking my hair. 

"I-it's M-miles." He pulled away, his hands rested on my shoulders. "H-he tried to touch me."

Ethan ran for the door and down the hallway the second those final words left my mouth. I quickly followed behind, still hysterical. 

Ethan went straight into Miles's office, grabbing him by his shirt. He began punching him in the face repeatedly. 

"Don't you ever lay a hand on Alicia! Do you understand me?" Ethan screamed as he threw Miles onto the ground. "Pack up your fucking shit and get the hell out of this office. You're done working for me." Ethan grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the office and into the hallway. 

"Are you okay?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. He had blood all over his hand from beating the shit out of Miles. 

I shook my head yes. He took his thumb, wiping the tears from my cheeks. "I'll take you back to my place, alright? You don't need to stay here." 

We walked out to his car and went into his apartment. He laid me down in his bed, tucking me in and leaving a kiss on my forehead. 

"I love you, Ethan. Thank you for everything." 

"I love you more, baby." 

--

sorry I took so long :((( I hope you enjoyed tho :)

L