11.

(Ethan's POV)

After dinner was over, Grayson and I did the dishes, which was something we had always done when we were younger. 

"I think dinner went pretty well. Alicia seems like a really cool girl." Grayson said as he dried off a plate. 

"Yeah she's amazing." I smiled at the thought of her. 

"Dude you're so whipped." 

"Says the one who's engaged with a kid on the way." I retorted. 

Grayson rolled his eyes. "I've just never seen you like this before."

"She makes me feel so much different than any girl I've ever been with. I'm just so happy all the time." 

"Ethan's in love." Grayson laughed, nudging my arm. 

"I really am." 

Grayson smiled at me and we finished up the dishes. Once we finished, my parents both went up to bed and it was just me, Alicia, Grayson, and Kendall sitting in the living room. 

Grayson flipped through the channels as we tried finding something to watch. "Wait can we watch impractical jokers" Kendall asked. 

"Yes I love that show so much it's so funny" Alicia excitedly responded. Grayson put it on and it didn't take long for Alicia and Kendall to start hysterically laughing. Alicia wiped tears from her eyes as she was laughing so hard that she cried. I loved her laugh. I could listen to it for hours. She looked so beautiful with a smile on her face. The way her skin would crinkle around her mouth and next to her eyes was so adorable. 

The show went to commercial and Alicia laid down with her head on my lap. She closed her eyes, dozing off, and I began playing with her hair. It was so soft, I loved it. She grabbed my hand as it ran through her hair, and kissed it. I placed it on her cheek. "Do you want to go to bed?" 

"Yes I'm so tired." She began sitting up to walk upstairs but I stopped her. 

"No, stop I'll carry you." She smiled at me as I picked her up bridal style and set her down in my bed. She began undressing and I did the same. I got in next to her, wrapping my arms around her waist. 

~

(Alicia's POV) 

I opened my eyes to a still dark room. I rolled over and checked the time on my phone. 2:00 am. I looked over to Ethan who was wide awake. 

"Hi baby." I smile at him. 

"Hi beautiful. I can't sleep." 

"I have something we can do." I move in closer to him, connecting our lips. I run my hands through his soft hair. Ethan hovers over me as we continue to make out. His hand moves under my back as he swiftly unclips my bra and throws it onto the floor in one motion. I tug on the waistband of his boxers, pulling them off and revealing all of him. He reaches over to his nightstand drawer, pulling out a condom. He rips the package open with his teeth before sliding it onto his member. 

"Are you sure you can be quiet? Grayson and Kendall are in the room right next to us."

I shake my head yes and he lines himself up before sliding in. He interlaces our fingers, making eye contact with me as he thrusts in and out. 

"Faster" I breathe. Ethan abides by my request and I feel instant pleasure. 

"I'm so close." I could tell Ethan was as well as his thrusts were getting sloppier. We both release at the same time, creating the most amazing feeling that I wanted to last forever. Ethan pulled out, taking the condom off and throwing it in the trash. He slipped his boxers back on. 

"Can I take you somewhere? I wanna show you something." He said as he began getting dressed. 

"Right now? It's almost 3 in the morning." 

"Perfect then. We will have some peace and quiet." 

I get off of the bed, throwing on some clothes before we take off in Ethan's car. After a short drive, we arrive at a small pond surrounded by tall trees that had beautiful lights strung across them. We both step out of the car, walking through the trees. 

"Ethan this is beautiful." He grabbed my hand, walking me over towards the pond. We both sat down on the grass. I sat in between Ethan's legs and rested my head on his chest. He placed a kiss on the top of my head, wrapping his arms around me. 

"When I was younger, I would always come out here at night to clear my head. It's just so calm and quiet." 

"I bet you brought all the ladies here didn't you." 

"Nope." He said popping the P. "You're actually the first one." 

"Well I guess I'm special then." I said, laughing. 

"It's because I've never fallen in love before you. Hell, I didn't even know what love was until I met you. No one has ever been as important as you are to me. I love you more than you will ever know, Alicia." 

His words melted my heart. I turned to face him and connected our lips. "I love you, Ethan." 

-- 

hope you liked it!!