15.

I woke up the next morning still in Ethan's comfy bed. I stared up at the ceiling, noticing a sticky note with purple crayon written on it. He left me a note. What a king. 

I got on my tip toes and jumped up to grab the sticky note. 

Went to work. I wanted to give you the day off. When I get home we are going to see the new Avengers movie so get ready. I love you

- Ethan

I smiled at his note and jumped off the bed. I grabbed an apple out of his fruit bowl and walked out into the living room, looking for something to do. I looked around at some of the pictures I had never noticed before. There were many of him, Grayson, and Cameron, all together. They were adorable. 

I came across a Wii with some games next to it. Here's something to do. I pull Mario kart off the shelf and begin to play. 

"Whoever just threw that banana, your mom's a hoe" I yelled at the tv. I play a few more rounds and my phone vibrates. 

Ethan<3: Hi baby, just checking in. Whatcha doin

Me: Playing mariokart lol

Ethan<3: Such a child 

Me: Your the one who has the game at their house 

Ethan<3: Fuck, you got me there

Me: I'm excited for the movie later 

Ethan<3: Me tooooo. I miss you

Me: I miss you too:(

Ethan<3: Alright I won't keep you from your gaming, see you later tonight. Love you

Me: Love you too

~

"What should we get?" Ethan asked as we approached the snack counter. 

"Just a popcorn for us to share." 

"Hi can I have one medium popcorn please." 

Ethan paid for our popcorn and we made our way into the movie theater. "We're going to the back row" Ethan said, grabbing my hand. I smirked. 

We sat in our seats, and Ethan placed his hand on my upper thigh. "Unbutton your jeans" he whispered in my ear. I did as he said and unbuttoned my pants, knowing what was going to happen. 

Ethan put his hands inside of my pants, rubbing two fingers over my panties. He moved them to the side and didn't waste any time before pushing them inside of me. I slightly moaned. Ethan placed his other hand over my mouth. "Shh." He continued pushing in and out. 

"Ethan I'm gonna" I whispered. He pulled his fingers out.

"What the fuck babe." 

He smirked. "You thought I was gonna let you finish?"

"Yeah." I frowned. He laughed, placing his feet up on the seat in front of him. We watched the rest of the movie which was actually really good. 

"That was fucking amazing." I said as we walked back out to Ethan's car. 

"Agreed." 

Ethan started the car and turned on the radio. "Do you want to go get some ice cream? I'm craving some." 

"Sure, fatass." 

"Shut up," He laughed, shoving my shoulder. 

We went to the ice cream place we went on the first day I met him. I smiled, remembering that day perfectly. We ordered our ice cream and sat down at a table. 

"Did you know that on that day we came here together, I told you that you would taste better than the ice cream?" He smirked at me. 

I felt my face heat up. "Oh my god!"

"I wasn't wrong." 

I gasped, covering my open mouth with my hands. "You're disgusting." 

"You're not." 

"Alright enough, you horny little shit." 

He laughed continuing to eat his ice cream. 

--

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Sorry it took me so long to update:((  

L