13.

I folded up the final piece of clothing and stuffed it into my suitcase before zipping it up. It was our last night in Jersey and Ethan had booked a hotel room for the night. He said that he wanted a night away from his family to be alone with me but I knew what this actually meant. He wanted to fuck me. 

Ethan and I carried our bags down the stairs.  "Alright mom, we're heading out." Ethan yelled into the living room. We all said our goodbyes and Ethan and I got into the car. 

"Ethan." 

"Hmm" He hummed in response. 

"Why are you really taking me to a hotel for tonight?" 

He reached his hand over, squeezing my thigh. "Because I want to fuck you." He squeezed tighter. "I want to show you how good I can make you feel. I want to hear you scream my name without worrying about my parents hearing." 

I smirked, biting my lip. I knew it. 

We arrived at the hotel and made it up to our room. 

"Alone at last." Ethan said as he closed the door. 

He pinned me up against the wall, smashing his lips against mine. I ran my hands through his hair as he moved down to my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. He slid my shirt over my head, leaving kisses along my collar bone. He took his shirt off and slid my pants down. I began fiddling with his belt buckle, eventually stripping him down to his boxers. He unclasped my bra and threw it across the room, leaving me in only my thong. His hands roamed all over my body as he continued our passionate kiss. 

He moved down to my thong, sliding it down my legs with his teeth. "Spread your legs for me." 

I do as he says and he begins leaving kisses on my inner thighs, slowly moving towards my clit. He inserts two fingers, curling them as he rubs my clit with his thumb. 

"Yes that feels so good, Ethan" I moan, throwing my head back in pleasure. He moves his lips back up to mine, connecting them once again as he picks me up and places me on the bed. He takes his boxers off and slides a condom on. 

"Get up." He demanded. I did as he asked and he laid down on his back on the bed. "Ride me." 

I climbed on top of him and lined myself up with him, before sitting myself down on top of him. I began bouncing up and down, becoming overwhelmed with pleasure. Ethan placed his hands on my butt, throwing his head back. 

"Fuck Alicia." He squeezed my ass, guiding me as I continued to bounce up and down. "You're so fucking hot" He breathed. 

"Ethan I'm so close." Seconds after, we both released at the same time. I climbed off of him laying next to him. 

"That was amazing." I said, out of breath. I slipped under the covers as Ethan wrapped me up in his arms. 

"I love you," he whispered in my ear. 

"I love you too." 

--

sorry, this chapter was really short:/  I hope you enjoyed tho. 

see you next chapter, 

L