05.

Friday Morning 

*Ding*

My phone vibrates on my nightstand, waking me from my sleep. I rub my tired eyes, rolling over to check my phone. 

Ethan: Rise and shine, beautiful. I'm headed to Dunkin before work. Want anything? 

I smiled at his cute message before typing a response. 

Me: Chocolate milk please and thank you

Ethan: Chocolate milk? 

Me: Yes. It's my fav thing ever. Don't judge please. 

Ethan: No judging here lol. See you soon :)

I smiled before forcing myself out of my warm covers. 

I scan my closet, looking for something to wear. I decide on a gray dress and slide it onto my body. I quickly do my makeup and curl my hair, checking in the mirror when I finish. 

"Good morning, dad." I say as I walk down the stairs. 

"Morning lele. Ready to go?" 

"Yep." I grab my purse and head down to the sidewalk in front of my apartment building. 

"Morning, gail." I say as I walk towards the stairs. 

"Good morning, Alicia." 

I walk up the stairs and down the hall to Ethan's office. I knock, waiting for a response but there isn't one. "Ethan?" No response. 

That's weird. 

I shrug my shoulders and walk back down the hallway towards my cubicle. When I get there I notice a chocolate milk sitting on my desk with a sticky note on it. I giggle before reading the note. It was written in purple crayon. Business man and he writes in crayon? 

Had a meeting to run to. Enjoy your chocolate milk, weirdo :) 

- Ethan 

I peel the sticky note off of the bottle and place it on my desk, planning to ask him about the purple crayon later. 

I excitedly open my chocolate milk and take a sip. So. Good. 

*4:00 pm*

I walk back over to Ethan's office, and this time, walk right in. 

"Wow. No knock?" Ethan says, smirking.

"Whoops sorry." I say while giggling. 

He laughs before standing up from his desk. I walk over to him, pulling the sticky note out of my purse. 

"I wanted to ask why you wrote this in crayon" I said, laughing. 

"Don't judge." I laughed, shaking my head, and putting it back in my purse. 

"Do you need a ride?" He asked. 

"Yeah. I'm sorry that I'm constantly bugging you for rides by the way. I just don't have a car and my dad can't always get me." I say, worried that he is annoyed by me. 

"No worries. It's an honor to be your chauffeur." He said, smiling at me. I laugh, looking down at my feet and back up at him. 

"Let's get going then." He said opening the door. I walk out in front of him and we walk out the front of the building and to his car. 

"I seriously love this car so much. It's so pretty." I say as I get in. 

"Maybe I'll get you one someday." He said, smirking.