Chapter 3

Alana's P.O.V

I am actually shitting my pants. I have no other way to describe how nervous I am.

"Right, come over here now we are gonna start lesson 1, which is kissing." Harry commands, he wasn't gonna ask again so I crawled over to him.

I sat directly in front of him facing him, I never really noticed how hot he was I mean his eyes and his long curly hair that is styled to his liking oh my and those lips...

"ALANA ROSE SMITH, EARTH TO ALANA ROSE SMITH!"

"Ugh sorry what did you say?" Oh my god, that's so embarrassing he caught me checking him out.

"I said just lean in slowly to tease them and build up suspense, okay now try it." he said a little irritated.

I leaned in slowly as did he, I can't believe I'm about to kiss him I had butterflies in my stomach. When our lips touched it felt great, this was my first kiss and it was better than I imagined even though this was Harry. He swiped his tongue across my lips forcing mine open, I let him do so, wanting to feel more. Our tongues interlocked but before too long we broke apart as I was gasping for air.

Harry just sat there smirking at me, I looked down and saw he had a tent in his pants, I didn't think I was that good?!

"You're good Alana better than I thought, I'm gonna leave because I have to handle a small problem." he said laughing and pointing to his growing erection. I blushed a little and walked him to the door.

"I'll see you at my house tomorrow same time." he said and kissed me goodbye grabbing my ass at the same time. "Also wear your best underwear." Why would I need to do that?

I went upstairs and got into my pj's, I forgot to close the curtains and Harry saw me half naked from his car, I gasped and ducked down so he couldn't see anymore.

*

I brushed my teeth and got into bed not sure what I was feeling? Do I have feelings for harry? Does Harry actually like me or just want me for sex? Do I still have feelings for Niall? What if Niall finds out about this? Questions were rolling in my head, but I pushed them all out and went to sleep not ready for tomorrow at school and lesson 2.
———————————————————————