Chapter 16

(Okay so Harry is a bit of a sassy bitch in this but deal with it.)

Harry's P.O.V

Shitttt!

Fuck.

Fucking shit.

Alana's. God damn. Parents. Are. Visiting.

I sound dramatic and extra as hell but we've been here not even 3 days and they are coming down to see us.

Jesus this is going to be a long 5 days. R I fucking P.

*

"Harry can you please clean up your clothes and towels from the bathroom before my parents get here?" Alana said sweetly peeking her head around my door frame.

I nodded. Those towels yeah... they aren't from the shower. I laugh out loud at how disgusting I am.

"Jesus Harry." I whisper to myself.

I decide to get my lazy ass off my bed and clean up my mess like Alana asked. Throwing away all the stained towels and underwear.

"Alana when are they coming?" I ask.

"Should be here any minute actually." She rolls her eyes, clearly not impressed about it.

I groan and flop myself on the couch.

Why though?

Why?

Just why?

"Alana! Harry!" Mrs Anderson practically squeals, forcefully tackling Alana and I in a hug.

I inhale her scent, smells like dead roses.

How wonderful.

"Harry." Her dad greats me.

"Mr Anderson." I nod towards him.

*

They were all begging me to play board games with them but I'm not about that life and had to say no numerous times.

"Please Harry!" They all whined again.

"How many times do I have to say it?! NO!" Highly frustrated I stormed off into my room.

*

A few hours later

I was feeling guilty after lashing out at Alana and her parents so I did what I hated doing. Apologised.

After awkwardly saying sorry to Mr and Mrs Anderson I rush off to Alana's room. She was wrapped around in a towel, hair damp.

"Alana-"

"Why? What's your problem? I'm not enthused about them being here either but at least act like you care." She glared at me.

"I know I know, I'm sor-"

"No. Obviously you don't know Harry." She cut me off again, aggravating me more.

"Can you jut let me say fucking sorry?!" I yelled, not realising the small distance between our bodies.

She obviously saw it too and looked down feeling intimidated.

"Okay Harry I accept your apology, please leav-" this time I was the one to cut her off. Attaching my plump lips to hers.

She leaned into my body more as our tongues assaulted each other. I pushed her back hastily to the wall not letting go even though I was struggling for breath.

Low moans and inhuman sounds were escaping our lips and we roamed each others bodies. God this felt so good.

She dropped her towel, finally having enough, not wanting to keep holding it up. Fine by me.

Gripping her ass she pulled off my top and started on my jeans. Seductively looking into my eyes she pulled down my jeans along with my boxers.

"Are you sure?" I ask stroking myself. She just nodded in response, replacing my hand.

I missed this. My head thrown back in pleasure. Alana on her hands and knees, gagging. Looking like the prettiest girl.

"Oh god keep going I'm so close baby girl!" I groan out fisting her hair, pushing her further.

I finally released, shooting my load into her mouth. But she kept going.

"Woah! Dear god s-stop!" The pleasure too much, not to mention the sensitivity of my cock.

Swallowing she stood up pulling me over to the bed.

"Ah ah I'm in control." It's true, I've always been the dominant one.

"There isn't any condoms." she whispered into my ear.

"It's fine I'll pull out." I said pumping myself already getting hard again at the sight of her.

"Harry." She said in a firmer voice.

"It's okay, I'll pull out. I know what I'm doing."

Sighing she spread her legs open and arched her back when I entered her.

"Harry! Oh my god. Right there." She panted.

I kept up my pace if not increasing it, lifting up her legs onto my shoulders, I went harder and harder, pleased with myself when the loudest and longest moan left her pink lips.

"Shh keep it down." I said covering her mouth.

*

"Alana? Your father and I are going out to get breakfast." Her mother called.

I tried to scamper out of her bed and put some clothes on but it was too late.

"HARRY?! What the hell are you doing in here naked?!" She yelled, storming in.

Her loud obnoxious yelling obviously caused attention because Mr Anderson decided to join the party.

"Honey what's going o- HARRY EDWARD STYLES! You better fucking not have, I swear to god!" He was fuming and I could see it in his eyes as he held the collar of my half put on shirt.

"PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON!"

"Mum? Dad? Harry? Oh shit!" She covered her mouth, realising.

"Living room in 5 minutes!"
———————————————————————
Bustedddd!