Chapter 19

Seriously. Why is he here?!

"Hello Mr Malik." I gritted my teeth.

"Ah Harry isn't it?" He put his news paper down.

"What can I get for you...sir." I tried to be polite but it came out rather aggressive and rude.

"Black tea and one of those muffins." He sipped at his coffee. Why come here if you've already got a hot drink? The fuck?

"Also you wouldn't mind coming along tomorrow, we hired a private investigator and he wants to speak with all witnesses and friends of Zayn. It would be much appreciated." He stood from his chair and left some change.

Why did he bother buying anything when he's gonna leave like that? It's like he knows it was me who did it, and he wants to frighten me?

Can he even do that? This would have to be taken to court, and I need a lawyer because no doubt I'll fuck everything up and end up in jail.

"Harry there is a huge line can you go on register for a bit, I need to go out for a while." Courtney pleads taking her apron off.

"Sure but you owe me big time."

"What can I get for you ma'am." I ask.

"Some good fucking service god damnit." She mumbles but I still hear her and her big mouth. I really need to control my anger sometimes.

"Uh sorry but what can I get you?"

"Hmm a decaf cappuccino with skim milk." She checks her watch. "Quickly please." Sheesh okay then.

Realisation hits me like an oncoming fart. (Why am I like this?) This is exactly what Alana would order. I sighed.

"I miss her." I said quietly, staring at the window.

"I haven't got all day." The impatient lady who I'm realising is a pain in my ass snaps at me.

*

I got a phone call earlier and it was from a private number, I answered it and I heard crying.

Who was it? I have no fucking clue, it was defiantly a girl.

Ring ring

"Hello? Hello? Is someone there?"

"*sniff sniff* I'm sorry." A feminine voice cries on the other line.
———————————————————————