Chapter 7

Alana's P.O.V

"Alana you're late, hurry up and get to school." my new alarm clock called, i smashed my phone so it's getting fixed. So my mum is my new alarm clock. It's her fault I'm late, she is supposed to make sure I'm up. "Coming mum." I shouted so she wouldn't keep pestering me.

*

I ran to my class which was going to finish in about 3 minutes. Crap the teacher is going to be pissed.

"Alana nice of you to join us 47 minutes late, sit down you can explain later." She sarcastically smiled at me. What a bitch.

I sat in our class seating plan which as of last week, we now have to sit in it every class now except for science. How fun!

*

5th period, science

Surprisingly today has gone quiet fast, harry has been distant but that's fine with me, but obviously something is up. Probably because of Zayn.

"Students as you know this is the only class that you don't have your usual seating plan, well the principal spoke to me and you need to have it for all classes now." Mr Cornish, my science teacher spoke.

The whole class groaned, me being louder than the rest because that means I have no breaks from harry. But as I looked around the frowning class I notice one person smirking at me looking happier than ever, yeah you guessed it, Harry.

What's even worse is I have a double of science right now and we are watching a boring documentary on human cells. Well at least I don't need to do any work.

I sat at my designated seat at the back hearing Harry following behind me. The doc was about 15 minutes in and Mr. Smith was asleep, typical.

Harry's hand rested on my knee, I bolted my head to look at him giving him a don't-even-think-about-it look. He didn't stop just gave me his infamous grin.

"Harry seriousl-" he cut me off pushing his pointer finger to my lips. "Don't speak unless you're going to scream my name." He spoke seductively in my ear. He continued, hand going higher and higher till he reached his destination.

He looked up at me and licked his lips, he pulled my underwear to the side and began to rub long strokes up my slit. I bit my lip to hold in anything that was going to release from my mouth. He shoved his fingers in my mouth making me suck them till they were wet enough. Then plunged them straight into my pussy, hard. Making me shut my eyes and cover my mouth with my sweaty hands.

"Yeah you like that, huh? You're such a bad girl letting me finger you in class." he spoke in a whisper. I simply just nodded my head and let out a small whimper.

Harry picked up the pace and I couldn't help but let a loud moan escape my mouth. Harry slammed his hand to my mouth, shutting me up.

"I know I said you could scream my name but I like seeing you struggle, so shh we don't want them to hear you."

A few pumps later I came all over his fingers, he pulled out and licked all my juices from them.

The bell rang for school and as I walked out the bathroom fixing myself up from the pervious event with harry I bumped into Niall.

"Alana! I have been looking for you all day, anyway I have some bad news to tell you." He said looking down. "Go on.." I said a little worried. "Well my parents split up and my mum is moving and she has claimed full rights of owning and taking care of me so I have to move with her, and today was my last day here." He said a small tear leaking from his eye.

I pulled him in for a hug and we stayed like that and talked for a little before I had to say goodbye. "I'm going to miss you so much Niall, goodbye!" I said waving to him as he drove away.

*

Dinner time, Alana's P.O.V

As I was eating tea I received a text from Zayn saying 'can I come to your house I have something I need to say?' I responded with 'sure, see you soon'

I heard a knock on the door and knew it was Zayn. I took him up to my room and sat on the bed while he leaned against the wall, I've never seen him look so nervous.

He broke the awkward silence "Alana, I've known you since we were kids and for a long time I've had the biggest crush on you, now it's turned into love, basically what I'm saying is 'will you be my girlfriend?' He breathed out hard afterwards.

"Zayn I don't know what to say, I feel the same, as kids I always liked you but was afraid of rejection so I never said anything. So yes Zayn I will be your girlfriend!" I smiled at him and he looked relieved after I said that, probably happy that he didn't get rejected.

*

Tuesday, Alana's P.O.V

Me and Zayn walked into school hand in hand getting cheers and smiles from everyone, which was relieving for me because I though all the girls would be jealous and hate me. Thankfully everyone seemed happy, until I met eyes with a dark green pair. He doesn't look happy at all. I smiled at him and he just slammed his books across the halls and stomped off. I know I'm in deep shit now.

1st period, math

15 minutes into the lesson and I just want to jump out the window, this silence between me and Harry is killing me because I know he is furious. Harry must of not been paying attention because the teacher called him to come up in front of the class. "Harry can you give us an example of what we are learning, because you seam to think that you're too good and can just not pay attention." Miss Jordon said eyeing him off.

He grabbed a white board marker and began to speak "Well this-" he said drawing a 1 on he board "...is Zayn Malik." then he drew a = with a diagonal ~ through it, then drew another 1 after it. "...and the other 1 is me, because Zayn isn't equal to me. I will always be better than him." He was glaring at me the entire time. Scaring me a little. (Edit: imagine learning addition in year 12 math 😳🤡)

"Umm thanks for that different and slightly concerning example, you can sit down now Harry." She said motioning to his seat.

Well he is angrier than I though, but I've said it before and I'll say it again if he is so jealous and angry he would have just asked me out. He scares me when he is angry so I know I haven't heard the last of this.
———————————————————————