Chapter 11

Harry's P.O.V

Why am I doing this? I just want to go back to the old times when we would talk and I would teach her things about sex. Now I've fucked everything up severely, 1 I killed someone and 2 I raped the girl who I love. What's wrong with me? I'm going to let Alana go because it will make things easier then hopefully over time we can build up a relationship again.

I walked into the room to see her curled up on the floor crying. I hope she wasn't like this all night.

Alana's P.O.V

As soon as Harry left last night I stayed in the corner and cried. I could not sleep on that bed, he raped me for god sakes I'm not touching that bed.

I heard footsteps and saw the door creak open slowly, I knew it was Harry.

"Please don't hurt me." I sobbed.

"Alana I'm going to let you go, I'm so so sorry for what I did and I know that won't change things by saying sorry but I mean it. When I let you go promise you won't tell anyone. But just know I love you Alana." He said tears starting to form his eyes.

"Thank you." I said, a small smile coming to my face.

He picked up my weak body and placed me in his car, taking me home.

"I'm going to stop a few houses down from your house, okay." he said slowing down at a red light.

"O-okay."

*

I walked back to my house and entered.

"OH MY GOD ALANA! Where were you? We were so worried?!" My mum said giving me a bear hug.

"God don't scare us like that again Alana." my dad said entering the room and hugging me too.

"I'm sorry I was at a friends house and my phone was flat, it won't happen again I'm sorry." I lied.

*

Harry's P.O.V

It hurt seeing Alana go, I thought she would maybe change her mind and stay with me even after the horrible things I've done. No, why would she stay? I'm a monster. This is my life, everyone leaves me I should be used to it. But seeing Alana go hurt so much.

Alana's P.O.V

I don't know why but I feel bad for Harry, I shouldn't because of the things he's done but he said he loved me?! I heard rumours that he had a really bad child hood so maybe that has to do with his actions? I don't know if I should go back or not?

Don't do it, he will just hurt you again

But he said he loved me

He just said that as an excuse

But he has had a rough life, and I just left him

You're lying to yourself

I think I'm going crazy. I will figure this out tomorrow morning.
———————————————————————