Chapter 4

"Ughhh HARRY don't stop!" I said moaning loudly like there was no tomorrow.
"That's right scream my name louder, make the neighbours know who you belong to." harry said pulling on my hair as he thrusted harder and faster.

"Alana bear wake up you're gonna be late for school." my mum said sweetly, disturbing me from my dream. WAIT WAIT WAIT I was fucking dreaming about harry, this is not good. I like Niall not Harry.

I won't even be able to look at him anymore, not after that hot and steam- I mean disgusting dream.

I picked out my clothes and chose a short plaid skirt, a tight black crop top and boots. I wanted Niall to be drooling over me, and to be quiet fucking honest I looked half decent for once.

Shit.

I completely forgot about what Harry said last night. I took my clothes off and put on my red lace underwear and matching bra, hopefully he likes it. I then shoved on my other clothes and headed out the door not bothering for breakfast as I'm already late for school.

*

Okay avoid Harry at all costs and if you see him don't make eye contac- "Hello Alana, did you miss me? You've been on my mind all morning, thinking about you in your sexy underwear, which I hope your wearing right now?" That sent shivers down my back.

I gulped and said, "Take a look yourself if I'm wearing them or not." and he grinned at me, dimples showing.

He began to lift up my skirt and when he saw a small section of my red lace panties he practically growled at me and said, "Bathroom now."

He had a firm grip on my thighs as he piggy backed me to the uni-sex toilets. He sat me on the counter and pushed me up against the wall.

He began fiddling with my top trying to take it off but I kept shoving his hands away. "Look I've seen your boobs before so stop hiding from me." I began to wonder how he has seen my boobs then realised last night when I didn't shut the curtains properly. I can feel my cheeks starting to heat up and realise he is about to see me fully naked if we keep this up.

I'm only in my panties and he has his mouth around my right nipple and his hand on my left. God this feels so good. "Oh my- HARRY." I squeak as his hand is sliding under my underwear. I hesitate for a minute but leave him be. "Does that feel good Alana? Huh, tell me, tell the whole school." Harry said with his finger in my now drenched pussy.

"Yes harry it feels so good."

"Louder Alana! tell them who you belong to."

"OHHH HARRY, I BELONG TO YOU!"

"Much better." he said smiling, taking his finger out. "We will finish this at my house after school."

"Wait you can't leave me like this, what am I supposed to do." I said worried.

"Not my problem love." he said chuckling and walking out the door. This bitch I swear.

Harry's P.O.V

Yes I'm finally going to have sex with her. I've waited so long and she felt so good clenched around my fingers, it's gonna feel so much better around my dick. She won't be able to walk the whole month. I bet she's forgotten all about this Neil kid whatever the fuck his name is.

Alana's P.O.V

Wow that was... steamy, I liked it. This mornings dream practically came true.

It's lunch and me and Zayn have been having small talk, he seems depressed or mad I can't tell. "Zayn are you okay? You seem different." I said questioning him.

"Oh um yeah I'm fine." bullshit.

I got a pen and paper out and pretended to write something down and said, "Well according to my calculations, it says that is bullshit." I said laughing and he sternly looked at me.

I frowned, "You really want to know, well okay then. I LIKE YOU A LOT ALANA ISN'T IT OBVIOUS? AND YOU'RE ALWAYS HANGING AROUND WITH HARRY AND HE JUST WANTS YOU FOR SEX, I CAN TREAT YOU SO MUCH BETTER!" he yelled, gasping for air at the end. I just stared at him taken back by what he had just said.

"Oh... I had no idea Zayn." I said looking down and playing with my thumbs. He sighed and pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of yelled, I guess I'm just jealous that you always talk to him and he always goes to your house and stuff." oh god, he would be fuming if he found out what else Harry has done to me.

"I'm sorry too, I haven't been talking to you as much. How about you come to my house and we can have a sleepover." I said getting excited because I know he will say yes.

"Sure, I'll come to your house at 3:30pm so I have time to go home and get some clothes." he said smiling widely.

I guess Harry will have to wait, that probably won't go down well with him and if he sees Zayn at my house.. oh god, actually screw him he only wants me for sex and Zayn is my best friend and only friend of 12 years. When we were younger I did have a tiny crush on Zayn. I mean you would be lying if you said he was ugly.

The rest of the day I ignored Harry and didn't make any eye contact. I could tell he was getting frustrated, he was desperately trying to get my attention but I didn't give him any.

It's the end of the day and I ran all the way out of school and home so Harry couldn't talk to me, otherwise he would of made me get in his car and drove me to his house.
———————————————————————