Chapter 6

It's Saturday and Zayn left on Friday. It's been two days since I lost my virginity. I'm still a little sore but honestly it was worth it.

I'm so glad it's the weekend so I don't have to deal with Harry, I know for a fact he would not approve of me and Zayn but if he likes me he would just ask me out and not try to get in my pants all the time.

Knock! knock!
Who would be knocking at this time of morning? Did Zayn forget something?

"Alana can you get that!" My mum yelled from the bathroom. "Coming, hold on!"

I open the door to reveal the last person I was expecting.

"Um hey Niall, what are you doing here?"

"Well I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out today, coz we haven't really been talking." he asked smiling

"Yeah sure I'll just go get changed, you can come in." I said holding his hand, dragging him up to my room.

I feel so bad, who do I choose  between Zayn, Harry and Niall. I feel like a bad person because I've had something going on with all of them. They probably all think I'm in love with them. Honestly I don't know who I would choose if they asked me out.

I got all my clothes out and got dressed in my bathroom. I walked out and Niall smiled at me.

"Ready Alana?"

"yup let's go, MUM ME AND NAILL ARE GOING OUT!" I yell out to my mum because she's a little deaf.

"Okay! Don't get into any trouble."

*

Me and Niall had a delicious breakfast at (your preferred restaurant/cafe) We are currently at a park and we have been chatting and talking about life and shit for a few hours, until Niall asked me an extremely hard question.

"Alana, do you like me?" I froze and just stared wide eyed at him.

"Umm i-i um-" what do I say?

"Oh...it's okay I get it, you don't feel the same way, it's fine Alana." Oh crap now I've really done a great job.

"Look Niall I like you but there is just too much going on with Harry, Zayn and you. I can't choose. So just give me some time to think." I put my head down at the end. Why is my life so complicated?

"Um Alana, today has been great, really, but I have to go, i'll see you on Monday?"

"Yeah sure it's been great hanging out." I waved goodbye to him and walked back home.

I jumped onto my bed face first, I started crying. God I'm so lame! I heard a knocking on my window so I got up and looked at who it was.

"Alana please let me in it's freezing out here." Harry begged.

"Fine but you're not staying." I spoke unamused.

I opened up my window and he jumped on me sending me plummeting to the ground with a hard thump. I groaned in pain. Harry is now straddling my waist and smirking at me.

"I like this position..." He said as he starts grinding against my crotch.

I let out a small whimper, I mean it feels good it doesn't matter who's doing it. He started to run his hands all over my body and he lifted up my top. I tried to wiggle under him to get away, and I could feel his growing erection.

He leant down to my ear and whispered, "Stop moving or your gonna get a harder fucking than you already were." he growled at the end. And hungrily began kissing my lips and neck.

He lined up his cock up with my pussy and began to stroke it against me, teasingly. (He had already taken hers and his clothes off)

"Harry please I need yo-" he slammed into me before I could finish, I let out a loud moan.

"Taking my cock so well." He said grabbing my breasts. Crap I forgot he doesn't know about Zayn. "...a little too well.."

"Why isn't this hurting you more? You are still a virgin right?!" Shit.

I looked around the room trying to avoid his eyes that were probably burning holes into my skin. He grabbed my chin and stared at me.

"Tell me Alana, did you fuck someone else!"

"Um Harry I-I um." I sighed and said "Zayn."
I saw his eyes harden and he gripped my arms tighter.

"That fucker, you're mine and no one else's, he's gonna get it for this" he said sternly.

He got off of me putting his clothes back on and jumped back out the window. I hope he doesn't hurt Zayn.

I'm not looking forward to Monday at school. Harry is gonna be pissed. I've seen how angry he can get when he doesn't get what he wants.

I'll be praying to the lord tonight.
———————————————————————