Chapter 15

Alana's P.O.V

"Well squirt it's your big day today." my dad said patting me on the back.

"We are really proud of you and for doing such wonderful things for Harry." My mum praised me.

Over the past few months I decided since I've graduated I should try and figure out what I'm doing so I decided to move to L.A with Harry, it's been a dream of mine to live there. (I'm GoInG tO sTaRt On mY YoUtUbE cArEeR)

I've packed everything I need because the rest I will buy. Harry has his shit too. I'm currently at the airport saying good bye to my parents.

"I will miss you so much but we will visit sometime soon." My mum smiled.

"Harry look after her and vice versa." My dad said shaking Harry's hand. I had to hold in a laugh, the look on Harry's face was priceless he was terrified of my dad.

"Bye mum, bye dad." I said and me and Harry walked to our gate.

*

2 hours left.

God I hate aeroplanes they are so crowded and I always get stuck with a kid behind me, kicking my seat and crying. Ugh and the parents don't even do anything, I wanna slap them into the next year.

I heard Harry chuckle beside me, amused by my anger towards the child behind me.

"Shut it Styles." I glared but couldn't help but grin, laughing along.

"Do you wanna watch something?" I asked him.

"Yeah why not."

"Okay so the options are kuwtk, Jane the virgin or Dunkirk. Wow they don't have many options." (See what I did there)

"Wait hold up what is kuwtk?"

"Jesus Harry, keeping up with the Kardashians!" I said slapping his arm.

"We can watch that if you want." He said tapping the screen.

"Do you like that show?" I asked smirking.

"Nah I've never watched that." He said hesitating.

"You do! You've watched it haven't you?!" I practically squealed out.

"Alright alright, yes I've watched it. Keep it down." He said hushing me.

"Who's your favourite?" I questioned.

"I like Bruce he's very masculine, I applaud him for living with so many girls." He said. I burst out laughing. He looked at me, eyes narrowing on me.

"What? What did I say?"

I wiped away my tears. "Bruce is transgender." Harry's eyes widened.

"Oh. My. God." He said putting his hand over his mouth.

"That's the funniest thing ever." I said ruffling his hair.

*

"That will be 15 dollars." The taxi man said. I handed it to him and we collected our luggage out the boot.

We made it up the stairs, completely warn out from going up 8 flights with luggage.

I heard Harry groan beside me.

"What?"

He pointed off to the side and down the hall a bit. My mouth went to the ground.

"You've got to me kidding me." I groaned.

There it was, an elevator. All that exercise for nothing.

*

"This place looks good now that we added some stuff to it." I said admiring our hard work. We still have to buy a few essentials such as chairs, cutlery, kitchen wear, toiletries and such.