Chapter 17

Alana's POV

Me and harry trudged our way out with our heads hung low, it was super embarrassing that my parents had caught us. It's moments like this when I wish I had parents that didn't care about what I did.

Harry and I sat on the bar stools at the kitchen bench while my parents sat in front of us on the couch. I gulped, who knows what they would say. Would they kick Harry out? Make him find somewhere else to live?

My mother sighed, startling me slightly because of the long silence.

"Harry...Lana, I'm not mad. I'm disappointed but I'm not mad. I can't stop you completely from doing things like this but just make sure you're safe." Those last words made me swallow again. We didn't use a condom last night. But Harry pulled out luckily so I'm all good, it stills makes me worry though, what if he hadn't pulled out?

"Yeah I'm with your mother, I'm not happy or proud about this but it was going to happen eventually and you're an adult now. I don't want to know how many times you've done it with Harry or other people so I'm not going to ask, just stay safe for the love of god!"

Not going to lie it kinda hurt me to think that my dad would imply i'm a slut, 'I don't want to know how many times you've done it with Harry or other people' like yes I've had sex but only like 3 times. I'm not some whore that goes out looking to get it on. Honestly I could be much worse but I'm not. Do you see me doing drugs? I don't think so.

Harry hadn't said a word during that, just nodded his head occasionally, probably not wanting to speak his mind and make a riot. Smart boy.

Harry and I awkwardly walked into our own rooms this time. I wanted to scream and yell. Why were we so stupid to do something like that when my parents were outside the thin walls of my room. Guess when you're that turned on nothing else matters, you're gonna get what you want no matter the consequences.

I'm surprised at how my parents had acted. They were supposed to yell at me till my ears were bleeding, I think they have taken a liking to Harry then? My dad was so angry when he walked into the room why didn't he scream his lungs out at me just now? Same with my mum, she was so understanding but still disappointed? Why?

Harry's POV

Well that was awkward. I get too carried away when I want things, seriously who is that crazy to have sex when adults are just outside and could hear the slightest little noise?

I can't wait till they fucken leave. Seriously we have been here a few days and they show up. We haven't even set our apartment up fully and they are here. I feel like they don't trust me with Alana and if they didn't before, now they defiantly don't. I can see they are putting on an act in front of Alana. There is no way in hell any parent would be so nice about their daughter getting fucked.

*

I sit on the balcony, the warm night time wind engulfing my body. The city lights are amazing from this height, it makes me want to go out and do something crazy.

I can see the small dwarf looking people down below. All smiles and laughs. I swipe my phone left ready to take a pic of the vibrant and lively view when I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in."

"Harry." Mr Anderson nods towards my bed.

Him and I take a seat on the edge of my bed and I start to wonder what he's going to ask or speak to me about...

"So my wife and I were thinking that we would like you to buy your own seperate apartment or just move somewhere else close by here. We think that you're a bad influence on Lana. This is not her. She has always been our little girl, so innocent and smart, since she has known you she's been different and not a good different!" He tries to give me a sincere smile but I can tell he would feel better yelling at me or choking me to death. 

I don't change my expression, surely Alana won't let me move out or away from her, would she? Mr and Mrs Anderson can't be that angry at me, cmon they were once just like me and Alana.

"Also boy, I want you to start packing your shit as soon as possible. My wife is going downstairs to see if there is any free apartments on another floor, if not you're going somewhere else."

I scoff at him as he leaves the room. This is fucking bullshit.

I need to speak to Alana before he gets to make her think I've done something really bad. If he does that she won't want me to stay either.

I change into trackies and a loose shirt and head into Alana's room.

Her father is already on her bed talking to her.

I knock lightly on the doorframe catching their attention.

Alana glares at me with dagger eyes. If looks could kill...

"Get out!" She screams at me throwing the nearest object.

Shit.
———————————————————————
What do you think Mr Anderson said to Alana?