Chapter 10

Alana's P.O.V

I woke up chained to a bed in an 'x', I tried to wriggle my arms and legs but it was no use.

"Don't bother with that babe." Harry said leaning against the door frame. I noticed his eyes wondering over my naked body. He stepped closer to me and I tried to get out of the restraints again.

"We are gonna have so much fun, you are going to enjoy this. I'm going to show you that I can pleasure you better than Zayn ever could." He said pulling his top over his head.

"Please harry, don't. Just let me go and I won't tell anyone, I promise!" I begged, of course I was lying, if I get out of here, i'm calling the fucking police on his ass.

"Nope sorry, we are meant to be together so I won't let anyone steal you from me again." His skinny jeans were now lying on the floor.

He played with my breasts until my nipples were numb and I couldn't feel anything he did to them. I began to tear up as he straddled my waist.

"Shh, shh don't cry it's going to feel so good, I promise." He stuck two fingers in me and began to pump gradually getting harder and faster. I shut my eyes waiting for this to be over, then I felt something wet in between my legs and my eyes shot open, seeing Harry eating me out.

We locked eyes, and I let out a small moan then covered my mouth with my hands so he couldn't hear me. "Don't, otherwise you're going to be out of breath when I fuck you." He said removing my hands from my face. I took a deep breath and he forcefully entered me, taking me by surprise I screamed his name.

"That's it baby girl scream my name."

I moaned and he took that as a saying to go faster so he sped up his pace by what felt like x10.

"Ow! Ow harry it hurts, please stop I'm begging you, please!" I said crying hard.

"Hold on I'm about to cum" He said panting, beads of sweat trickling down his forehead.

"Pull out! Pull out! I don't want to get pregnant! Harry pull out now!" I yelled at him trying to jerk my hips away from him.

He pulled out and his cum went all over my body. He slid his fingers along my body collecting as much as he could then stuck it in my mouth making me suck it all off.

"Did that feel good?"

I just cried even harder and closed my eyes not wanting to look at him for another second. I hated that it felt good.

"Hey, hey, hey it's okay I'm here now and for forever, you never needed Zayn." He said rubbing my back.

"Please l-let me go H-harry, I'll do anything and I won't t-tell anyone it was y-you" I said stuttering between sobs.

"Sorry but I can't let you go. I had been planning a great way to ask you out and to go to prom with me, but then Zayn did it before I could. He wouldn't be dead right now if you had of dated me or if you broke up with him like I told you to!" He said getting angrier and angrier just by saying Zayn's name.

"Look Harry I'm sorry that you had all that planned just for me, and then Zayn asked me before you could. But right now I definitely do not like you, come on you didn't have to FUCKING MURDER HIM HARRY! I loved him more in that short period of time than I could ever love you in 100 years!" I had run out of tears and I was seriously pissed, I wanted out of here and I wanted Harry to go to jail and to never see him again!

"I'm going to untie you and I want you to get some rest okay?" He said sighing.

I rubbed my red wrists and ankles that were severely painful right now. Harry walked out locking the door, leaving me here till morning.

———————————————————————
What even has this story become? I'm just making this up as I go.