Chapter 5

Alana's P.O.V

It's currently 3:15pm and school finished 15 minutes ago. I'm waiting for Zayn to come with his clothes and I'm so happy I get to catch up with him.

Harry's P.O.V

Where the fuck is Alana? School finished over 15 minutes ago. She was ignoring me the whole day after our 'bathroom incident', did I do something wrong? She seemed to be enjoying it. We were supposed to go back to my house to finish what we started. This girl is seriously stressing me out!

Alana's P.O.V

I hear a very long awaited knock on the door.
"Hold on I'm coming." I open up the door to a beautiful brown eyed and raven haired boy. I jump into his arms squealing. He stumbles back a bit then walks into my house dumping his bag on the ground and closing the door. 

"Well hi to you too." He says chuckling and then puts me down. "I'm so glad you're here, we have a lot to talk about." I smile at him. He follows me up the stairs to my room.

He closes the door behind him and we both jump onto my bed but his hand accidentally brushes against my boobs. "Sorry I didn't mean too, sorry sorry." he says quickly. He's too cute honestly. "Really, you think I'm cute?" He has a wide grin on his face. SHIT I said that out loud. "Um I'm gonna take a shower, I had P.E last period and I'm still sweaty and dirty." I say hesitantly, feeling slightly embarrassed I said he was cute out loud. "Okay I'll just be nextflix and chillin by myself then." he turns on the tv in my room. I laugh and head into my bathroom.

*

I wrap my towel around me and realise I forgot to get new clothes out. "Hey Zayn could you get me some new underwear and stuff out I forgot to get them out." Well this is awkward. "Uhh sure which draw is it?" "Top left." 

Zayn's P.O.V

I swear she's trying to tease me, letting me go through her underwear draw. Gonna take my time and have a little browse while I'm at it. WOW she has some sexy stuff, I hope I get to see her in this sometime. I pick out the sexiest pair of bra and panties I can find just in case anything happens later on.

"Zayn, can you please get me some other ones." she says sighing.

"No can do, I picked these out specially." she rolls her eyes and snatches them out of my hands.

"Zayn I still need other clothes I'm not just wearing this." she says pointing to the under garments I picked for her. "I'm not complaining." I mumble under my breath. "What was that?" "Nothing." I pick her out some trackies and a loose top and hand it to her.

"MOVIE MARATHON TIME!" I scream and she giggles. God her laugh is the cutest.

We finally decided on a movie after I gave her some convincing. 4 words... '50 shades of grey'.
She is in the kitchen preparing popcorn and other snacks while I'm making the couch comfy.

It's about 20 minutes into the movie and we haven't said a word to each other, she seems to be enjoying this, which is good!

"Can you pass the popcorn Zayn?" Okay time for some fun. I pull the bowl over to the very left of me, far away from her grip. She pouts at me then grins. She crawls over the top of my body, her hand knocks my crotch on accident and I'll tell you now I'm fucking horny. That distracted me and I look at her and she has a handful of popcorn. She bits her lip and picks up a piece of popcorn and places it in her mouth sucking on her finger on the way out.

Alana's P.O.V

I don't know why I'm being this way in front of Zayn. He's never seen this side of me, no one has not even me. I'm probably being like this because he said he likes me a lot, has seen my underwear collection and I called him cute out loud. It's like a sudden burst of confidence has grown in me.

S. lessons from Harry StylesрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ