Chapter 8

Sorry that this chapter is so short but I am going to be really busy these next couple of weeks because of final exams. I promise I will try to upload the chapters and thank you for reading!

-Eliza xoxo

****************************

I wake up suddenly and rub my eyes not entirely aware what must have woken my up. That’s when I hear it again. My sister is screaming from her room, it’s muffled by the thick walls but I still manage to hear her faint shriek.

            I get out of bed and run to her room alarmed from being woken up, making all the blood rush to my head making me dizzy. I shake my head before walking into her room searching for any sign that someone was hurting her. Her window is wide open but apart from that I don’t see any other indication that someone was in her room.

            She whimpers as she sits on top of her bed, shaking. “Jaz? Jaz, what’s wrong?” I ask moving towards her.

            “She came here…she was here and she was going to kill me. She said to…to stay away from him…”

            “She? Did you see her face Jazmine? Did she hurt you?” I ask wildly searching her face in the pale moonlight for any sign of injury. I turn the lights on and look at her again. There’s no visible signs but she looks incredibly scared.

            “No…but she sounded familiar…I’ve heard her voice before.” She says. I put her back to bed but she does not look okay.

            I’m starting to wonder if the stalker is someone we know.