Chapter 19

Tom is a tease, so I just wanted to emphasize that a little more xD Thanks for readin

-Eliza xoxo

******************

           That same afternoon when I get home Adam appears on the front step of my house. I let him in and when he tries to kiss me I stop him. It’s now or never.

            “I want to break up Adam.” I say.

            “Why?” He asks.

            “I don’t want to see you anymore. You love me but I don’t think I’m ready to love you yet and I don’t think that it’s fair to you.”

            He nods looking calm…too calm, it’s really unnerving. “I’m sorry.” I say even though basically everything I just said is bull shit.

            “It’s fine. I understand.” He says. I wait for him to snap or to hit me but he doesn’t do anything.

            He just turns around and slides out my window. I stand there trying to figure out why he seemed so calm…but then I remember I could go see Tom right now.

            I decide to take my sweater and my phone incase Tobias looks for me. I quickly drive to his apartment. I basically run up the stairs and notice that he’s not home but the door is open.

            I don’t think he’ll mind and I’m not waiting outside in the hall again. I decide to wait in the living room. I take my jacket off and check to see if there are any messages in my phone. I look through his books until I find Romeo and Juliet and start reading where I remember stopping.

            About an hour later I’m almost done with it but my eyes hurt and I yawn so I have to re-read every part two times. I place the book on my chest and lay down thinking that I’ll fall asleep for only five minutes.

            I wake up when I hear the door open but I keep my eyes closed. I hear him leave his keys on the counter and then he sighs tired.

            When he walks towards the living room he gasps, “Oh god Sia you scared me.”

            “Mmm?” I ask rubbing my eyes. “I’m…” A huge yawn suddenly interrupts my sentence and Tom bursts out laughing.

            “That…that was the most endearing thing ever.” He says trying to stop laughing. I blink up confused at him and he laughs again. I think that his laugh is the most endearing thing ever.

            “You’re the sweetest girl ever.” His laughter fades away into a chuckle and I wonder what I ever did to make him laugh so hard?

            “Is there something on my face?” I ask. He shakes his head and then sits beside me with a groan.

            “Hard day?” I ask.

             “Oh yes, we’re finishing up the movie. Everyone is working so hard right now.” I nod. We don’t speak or touch but I feel this current flow between us, making me aware of how tense his body is beside mine.

            The closed book sits on the table and I stare at it until I feel Tom’s fingers graze mine and he pulls my hand to his lips. I smile and blush; god he’s making me act like a freshman girl on a first date.

            “Are you still sleepy?” He asks and I nod. “You can go lay on my bed if you want, I’ll tell Tobias you’re with me.”

            I stand up but as the British gentleman that he is, he carries me to his room and lays me on the bed. A few moments after he calls my brother he walks into the room and turns the light off.

            “Tom?” I ask.

            “Yes, love?”

            “Are you going to kiss me?” He goes quiet and the whole room seems to freeze. “Tom?” Since I’m looking away from him I can’t see his reaction to my question. Then I feel him sit on the bed beside me.

            “I am love, don’t worry.” He turns the TV on.

            “Thomas William Hiddleston, are you going to make me wait?” I ask turning towards him. He just smiles.

            Well two can play that game.