Chapter 30

Okay so this is an extremely short chapter but yes it is almost (almost!) coming to an end haha. Thank you for reading Hiddlestoners! I appreciate all of you!

-Eliza xoxo

***********************

I met up with Kat and Natalie on Wednesday. I loved them. Kat was funnier than Darcy and Natalie was just so nice. They texted me on Thursday night while I was alone and asked about the trial. It feels weird talking to actresses.

        Anyways the trial is on Saturday and I’m nervous because I’m going to see Adam there.

            I’m not afraid of him anymore, I’m more concerned if he can somehow contact Natasha to come get me.

**************

            “Will you tell her?” Jazmine says from the other side of the line.

            “I will, eventually.”

            “Tom…” Her voice breaks. “I’m scared.”

            I sigh trying not to break, “I am too, I don’t know what will happen. I will go over with her right now. Goodbye.”

            “No! Wait!” I place the phone on my ear again and hear Jazmine say, “Tom don’t tell her yet. Please don’t, I’m begging you, don’t tell her.”

            I sigh, “Jazmine…”

            “I’m her sister, I will tell her. Just promise me you won’t. Promise me.” She says.

            I take a deep breath not knowing how long I can hold it in, “I promise.”