Chapter 14

Double chapter! I have to admitt I started writing this story a while ago so I have just been editing the chapters. A special thanks to my followers! :D

-Eliza xoxo

**********

Make sure you tell the people you love, you love them. Loudly and often. You never know when it might be too late. –Tom Hiddleston.

*********

            After Tom talked to me yesterday I went down stairs and just hugged Jazmine. A few moments later she hugged me back.

            “Weirdoes,” Tobias teased.

            Jaz and I laughed then I whispered in her ear, “I love you sis.” She smiled so brightly that I almost burst into tears right there.

            I went to mom and hugged her. I remember that she used to feel like a stranger but when she hugged me back I felt her warmth. “I love you sweetie.” She told me with that beautiful smile of hers.

            When I walked towards Tobias he shook his head, “No, no, no. No hugging and no crying all over me, I’m a man.”

            We all laughed but I noticed that he did want the hug. I hugged him and he just hugged me. “I love you Tobias.” I told him.

            In that moment I saw his green eyes get a little glassy, just like my father’s used to get whenever he saw us after many months of being away. “I love you too Sia.”

            We all smiled and then Tobias sighed uncomfortably, “This is what I get for living with girls. Your mood swings and girly emotions rub off on me. I’m going to drink beer and watch the football game like a man.”

            We all started giggling and I saw him shoot a look towards Tom who was watching with a delighted smile on his face from the bottom of the stairs. Mom, Jaz, and Tobias started to talk about school or something. I glanced over at Tom who was already looking at me.

            I felt like I was in one of those cheesy movies where the whole family reunites and they were suddenly perfect. But it felt good, and I loved the feeling.

            I know that a hug and an ‘I love you,’ didn’t fix things forever between us but at least for a while we were content. I know that there were going to be things that would make us fight, and struggles but we were still a family despite my accident, despite my dad not being here, despite Jaz mine’s problems, despite everything really.

            He was about to leave so I walked out with him. “You’re leaving already?” I asked him.

             “Yes, I think I should go home now. Go back with them.”

            “You sure?” I ask sounding a little more disappointed than I wanted to sound. He chuckled.

            “I would stay but tomorrow I have to go early to set. I’m sorry.” He stepped towards me and gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead. He lingered there a little longer and I felt my breath quicken.

            I lifted my face so that my nose was touching his and our lips were barely brushing together. “Are you sure I deserve someone better?”

             “You will find the person who will love you properly. That will love you not only for your beauty but for your heart. He will fall deeply in love with you, too deep some might say.” I smile at his comment. “He’ll show you that he loves you with words, actions and you’ll know that you love him too.”

            “Do you think there’s someone for me?” I ask and he nods. “How are you so sure?”

            “Because,” he says, “he never stopped loving you.”