Chapter 21

Gosh Wattpad has done it again! This story is going to stay PG-13!!! This is being rated R but only contains PG-13 material. I'm sorry for the confusion. I'll try to solve it as soon as possible.

***********************

         “Hello?” I whisper into my phone.

            “Sia, I told mom that you were at Ally’s house. I already called her and she agreed to tell mom in case she calls.” Tobias says.

            “Thanks.” I tell him. “How’s Jazmine?”

            “She’s way better now; Dr. Rivera came by today and checked on her. He says that she shows some sort of trauma and that he’s going to look into it at the hospital but he changed her medication to stronger ones. They work fast.”

            I sigh in relief, “Oh thank God.”

            “Yes don’t worry Sia she’s great; we actually took her to the mall yesterday after you left.” I can hear the smile in his voice. “We bought her prom dress.”

            “Who asked her?” I ask excited that my little sister is going to prom.

            “A guy named Charlie,” he answers. Ohmygod!  

            “Charlie?”

            “You know him?”

            “Yeah I do, that’s great. Tell her Tom and I will go see her after he gets out from set.” I look at the time. “You’re calling really early.”

            “I know, tell Tom to get out of bed.”

            “Are you his baby sitter or something?” I ask.

            “No but he’s going to be late if both of you don’t get your asses out of the bed.” I roll my eyes after he hangs up.

            I get up from the bed and wrap my jacket tighter around me. I walk to the bathroom, brush my teeth and realize that I slept in my clothes. I groan, splashing my face with cold water.

            When I come out Tom is still sound asleep and I stare at him with an amused smile. I crawl in next to him and give him a kiss. I hug his slim waist and kiss him again.

            I feel him smile against my lips, “Thank god, I thought I dreamt you were here.” He opens his bright, blue eyes. “It’s crazy early, why did you wake me up?”

            “Um, you have to go to set.” I tell him.

            He thinks for a second before his eyes go wide with realization, “That’s true.” I laugh when he gets up and runs around his room searching for his stuff.

            “Tom, you have to be there in an hour, relax.”

            He looks at his watch. “That’s true, come here.” I stand up and he wraps me in his arms. Last night I was scared but at the same time I felt completely safe. I know that he would never hurt me but I flinch when he touches me. The memory of Adam is still fresh in my mind.

            When he looks into my eyes, he searches for something in them and then he sighs. “I wish I could make the pain go away. I’m sorry Sia; I can’t do anything about it.”

            My heart hurts for him because he feels so useless and I can’t do anything about it. “Don’t be sorry, it’s not your fault.”