Walk the Plank

"Thanks." We all echo, walking over to a set of table and chairs neatly arranged beside each other like some sort of speed dating session.

"I feel like I'm speed dating." I joke as Jack pulls my chair out for me.

With a brightly cute lit smile and a hand brushed through his hair, he returns the joke.

"It's like our first date."

Jack P.O.V

"What?" Holly quietly laughs at my unexpected comment.

"I don't know." I reply. "I get what you mean though, it's a little like that show on Channel 4. You know that show..."

Why won't I stop talking! But Holly, she is absolutely gorgeous. Bob caramel blonde hair with blinding specs and highlights that reflect in the Australian sun, the brightest blue eyes and smile.

"Team YouTube Ay?" She jokes, taking a bite of the sausage on her plate.

"I'll cheers to that." I reply as our glasses touch with a sudden clink.

Through a session of talking and somewhat a few innuendos, we all look over to see Stan with glass in hand.

"To a successful Jungle journey!" He announces, to which we all raise our glasses.

———————

I climb into the helicopter beside Holly, with Vanessa and Amir also beside us. Being whisked in a helicopter to a place far from beyond the unknown is freaking scary, and me and Holly have definitely stayed close to experience it.

"This is blinking high!" I hear Vanessa squeal as our gaze sets out of the window.

"You ok Jack?" Holly turns to ask. "Jack what's up?"

I admit honestly. "Not a big fan of heights."

"You'll be ok. Promise." She tells me reassuringly, placing a hand on my arm. Looking over and our eyes lock again for a second. It's nice / intimidating, but great nonetheless.

Our gazes break when we rapidly turn, and fly out of range of the other helicopter.

"Where are we going!" Jamie exclaims, the pilot keeping his mouth completely closed.

"There!" Holly points, resting a nail on the window at the beach with an upcoming perimeter of skyscrapers. One hand rests on the window, whilst her other seems to made its way to my knee. Which... I don't mind.

"Oh my god!" Vanessa stutters, looking at the skyscraper. "That's where we're going!"

Following her gaze intently, I see what she sees. A skyscraper with the famous star on top, next to two outward planks suspended far out about 350ft above the city road.

"That's so high." I scarily whisper to myself, "Oh my god."

"Jack listen, you'll be ok." The other YouTuber admits, moving her thumb in tiny little reassuring circles.

———————

"Crikey we are high up."