Fright Club

And the phone cuts off, signalling the end of the call and the end of the 15 minutes. Walking outside and watching Holly, who I appreciate so much, run over and jump into my arms is one of the best things to end this incredible night, an incredible birthday.

"Well done trouble," I smile. "That was clever of you to spot.

"No problem," she grins, her blue eyes fixated on my face. "My dad loves you."

"My brother loves you," I say, pulling her tight into my chest. "Happy birthday."

"Happy birthday." She repeats, cupping my face and smiling into the widest, most passionate and gentle kiss I've ever received.

----------------

Holly P.O.V

"I can't believe that everyone gets together every night to watch us," Jack whispers to me, holding and lacing my hand in his whilst we sit with all the other campmates, waiting for the boys to arrive in the camp with the trial results. The sun is only just rising, projecting light over the camp. "They're probably watching us on the TV right now."

"Well, that's a creepy thought." I laugh, clutching at his palm a little tighter. "But I'm glad."

"What do you think our subscribers think?"

"Think?"

"Think... of us?"

"I think," I stop. "I hope they love us."

"You know what will happen?" Vanessa pipes up. I didn't have a clue she was listening in. "People will be making videos, writing tweets and fanfictions about the two of you-"

"Well-" I laugh at the thought, but I'm stopped when Ant walks into camp alongside Dec, just like usual.

"Good morning celebrities! I hope you've had a nice morning, but we are here to announce the celebrity facing the next bushtucker trial, 'Kiosk Keith's Refreshment Shack'! In no particular order..."

"Kez, it's not you,

Iain, it's not you,

Dennis, it's not you,

Vanessa, it's not you,

Shappi, it's not you

Jamie, it's not you,

Holly, it might be you,

Jennie, it's not you,

Becky, it's not you,

Jack, it's not you,

Which means Amir, it might be you!"

"So it is between Holly and Amir. The public has been voting and decided that the celebrity they want to face 'Kiosk Keith's Refreshment Shack' is ... both of you! Holly and Amir, we will see you in the clearing shortly."

With both of the boys running down the mysterious path away from camp, I sit in shock that it's me, again! "Why me?" I cry, holding my forehead with my free hand as my other fingers are laced into Mr Maynards. Clutching a little tighter on my grip, he turns and pecks my temple, answering that I'm either entertaining or annoying.

"Cheers babe." I laugh, standing up and pulling up my shorts. "So what the hell would the challenge be? I mean, refreshment shack? I swear if we have to drink!"

"That would be horrible," Amir mockingly gags, filling his water bottle from the brown bag hung up from the tree. "We better go. See you all later!" He waves like he would to the crowd of a boxing match - with pride and confidence.