The Jungle Arms

"So 18.75," I add up.

"How did you do that so quick?"

"Huh?"

"That was blimming fast!" Jack laughs, listening to the taxi say it's the correct answer. I shrug, not really knowing what to say as the taxi doors fly open and we all snatch our goggles off, getting out of the car.

"Come on guys, let's go have some booze!" I cheer - so much happier than this morning.

------------------

Holly P.O.V

Laying eyes on the wooden table and chairs, all displayed next to a retro classic pub bar, the bowls of nibbles and karaoke machine, my breath hitches and my heart pounds. Running over to the table in front of Jack, Jamie and Jennie, my hand delves into the bowl of salt and vinegar crisps. "Oh my goodness," I moan, taking bite after bite with Jennie coming and sitting by my side. "How good are these?"

"Amazing," Jennie laughs at my reaction, taking a bite of her own handful of crisps.

"Wine for the ladies," Jamie smiles, placing down two jungle style glasses of white wine, "and two beers for the men."

"Cheers Jamie," Jack grins, picking up his glass. "Cheers everyone,"

"Cheers," we chant, lifting our glasses and sipping on our drinks. "We should probably save some of these snacks for when the others get here."

"Who wants to see the karaoke song list?" Jack calls, going up to the bar with a dashing ranger stood behind.

"Thriller Jack?" Jamie mocks, "loads of Vanessa's songs are on here,"

"Hey, Jack!" I laugh while reading through the list. "GOAT is on here!"

"You're not serious?" he exasperates, spotting his parody song on the list. "Oh my god Holly we need to sing that!"

"I wanna see Dennis sing," I smile, reading further down the list to some of the songs I've covered on YouTube. "Maybe closer?"

"Ariana Grande?"

"Hey everyone!" A different voice calls in shock. Turning to spot Amir, Vanessa, Dennis and Iain walking through to the bar, they crowd around the list too, reading through and grabbing their drinks.

"Let's eat!" Vanessa urges, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the table. "Well, the journey was worth it. We need to sing a song together Holl,"

"Certainly," I answer, taking a slice of pizza whilst being joined around the table with Jack, Iain and the rest of our group. Digging into pizza, chips and ketchup - that the other group won - all of the nibbles and wine have been ingested in around 25 minutes. "I feel a little tipsy people!"

"You've had like one glass of wine," Jennie laughs, secretly on top of the world with me too. "Karaoke anyone?"

"I say the singer should start us off?" Iain points, sitting back in his chair and eyeing up Vanessa. "Come on V."

"Go on Vanessa!" We all cheer as she stands, walking up to the microphone. "I'll sing a Saturday's song with someone?"

"Jennie, Holly?"