Beach & Bingo

"Jack don't do that!" I breathe, shaking so much I almost tip myself out of my hammock. "What is it?"

"I just thought I'd say goodnight," he whispers as I throw my sleeping bag over my head. Lifting the side up, I look at his scruffled up hair underneath the bag.

"You know the cameras can see this right?" I tell him when he goes to kiss me, turning my head away.

"I know, and I don't care," He justifies, turning my head and kissing my lips goodnight.

--------------

Holly P.O.V

Clutching onto Jack's hand, my heart beating hard in my chest, I'm dreading losing another campmate after Shappi left. Now we're all eligible for the vote, it could be any of my dearest friends leaving.

"You'll be fine," Jack hushes into my ear, catching onto my apprehension and pecking the side of my neck. "You aren't going anywhere, Holly." Jack's voice is comforting, husky like a classic boy's morning voice. "I promise,"

"Hello everyone!" Dec cheers, "Ant and I are here today to tell you all who the public have voted to be the next to leave the jungle. So, in no particular order..."

"Becky, it's not you,

Dennis, it's not you,

Amir, it's not you,

Holly, it's not you,

Kez, it might be you,

Jamie, it's not you,

Jack, it's not you,

Jennie, it's not you,

Iain, it's not you,

So, Vanessa, it might be you..."

"It's between Kez and Vanessa. The next celebrity the public have voted to leave the jungle is... Kez. Kez, please say your goodbyes and we will see you over the bridge shortly."

"Oh Kez," I cry, holding my face in my hands until she gets to her turn to hug me. "I'm gonna miss you so much,"

"Don't worry Holly." She grins, tapping my head and beaming. "I'll see you soon,"

Maybe Kez hasn't had the longest journey, yet all the times we've worked the bath, the time we did the Dingo Dollar Challenge together when we unearthed Kiosk Keith's kinky secrets, and all the washing up we did together, it's a real shame to see her leave. Especially for Iain, again, he's lost another best friend.

"Bye Kez!" We all wave into the sky, watching her wave down to the group of 9 celebs, walking across the bridge to complete freedom. I decide to be the one to head to the telegraph with Iain. "You ok?" I ask him, opening the door and picking up the laminate laying on the bench.

"Yeah I'm good," he huffs, giving a shrug as we walk back to camp. "At least you and Becky are still here."

"Don't jinx it!" I joke, walking back into the open space where the heat from the fire irradiates into the air. "Guys I have an announcement!" I declare. "Celebrities, today you must pick 2 celebrities to face the bushtucker trial 'Cruel Car Karaoke'."