Critical Rescue

"We've got this Holly." Amir chants, coming over and giving me an encouraging fist bump. "We better be off to the clearing."

"Let's go." I try to smile, feeling a pair of arms wrap around my waist behind me.

"You'll be great." Jack murmurs in my ear, my eyes locking onto his again.

"Thanks." I whisper back again, giving his arm a gentle nudge. With high fives and chants all round, I run up beside Amir to head to the first clearing.

Holly P.O.V

"Hello you two." Dec chants as me and Amir appear in the trial area, studying the great big paper mache termites nest beside us.

"What the hell is this?" I ask, looking the structure up and down.

"We will explain everything." Ant laughs, "so this is Critical Rescue. In this trial, one of you will be in an underground coffin, where you will stay locked in for 10 minutes. During that time, the other celebrity will go around the nest, looking for keys that are attached to numbers. Each key unlocks a pad lock on the door that other other celebrity is locked in. If you can unlock the door and both get out in 10 minutes, you will win another meal ticket. If you don't, or forfeit the trial, the whole camp will go back to rice and beans."

"Awesome." I cheer sarcastically. "So, who's doing what?"

"Do you want to be locked in?"

"I'm fine with that." I answer to Amir, who's turned back to the boys to deliver the verdict.

"Ok, so Holly you are going in first. Off you go."

"Ok." I mutter, giving Amir another quick embrace before getting on all fours and crawling into the cave like structure.

"Oh my gosh!" I scream, spotting the first of the creepy crawlies when I climb into the chamber and it's locked behind me. Absolute fear shines through, and I feel as if my whole body is going numb.

"Ok, strap yourself in Holly." Ant orders, to which I pull the leather strap over my body and lay my head nervously on a wooden block.

"I don't like this oh my crikey!" I shout, hearing the clackson go off.

What feels like millions of critters and cockroaches fall over the top of my body, crawling into every crevice.

"They're in my pants and my bra!" I shout. "How long has it been?"

"2 minutes Holly!"

"Oh my lord!" I hear a deep voice shout that echoes through the chamber full of cockroaches I seem to be covered in. "A freaking snake!"

"Amir are you ok?"

"No I can't do this Holly!" Amir shouts as crickets and mealworms seem to pile into my hair and around my head.

"Just move on Amir." Dec shouts at Amir as I sit screaming so much my throat stings. All of the bugs sting in every place, crawling into my clothes and over my face.

"I'm sorry Holly I can't!" He shouts again. "I can't do this, I'm a celebrity get me out of here."

"Why did you do that?" I huff in disappointment, my head resting into the pool of cockroaches and crickets beneath me.