'Queen' & ANNOUNCEMENT

"The winner, of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2017...."

Iain pulls me into a side hug, my head in his chest. My eyes are scrunched closed. I feel like I can't hear anything as my ears are ringing and my legs are shaking unbearably. My palms are sweating, my mind is racing, but is blank. The whole of the studio is dead quiet, so much you could hear a pin drop.

"And the new..."

"Queen of the Jungle!"

—————————

Holly P.O.V

My heart stops for a second, then starts again. It leaps inside my chest while the rest of my body is completely still in shock horror. Face frozen in surprise, jaw hung low and hands on either side of my face with my eyes wide.

"Congrats Holl." Iain cheers, pulling me into a tight hug. "Well done."

"We will have a chat with you in a second Holly, but for now everyone, give it up for your runner-up, Iain Lee everyone!"

Clapping my hands like crazy, whooping and whistling for Iain, who's been such an incredible friend in this process, the tears start to fall uncontrollably in happiness and emotion.

"Come on over Holly," Dec gestures. "Take a seat on your throne. It's the Queen of the Jungle, Holly Richmond!"

A repeated applause of cheer echoes through my numb body, blurred as my whole head is spinning. "How does it feel to be Queen Holly?"

Stuttering through my speech. "Unbelievable. So unbelievable!"

"Right decision guys?" Ant asks over to all of my former campmates, every single one of them now one of my dearest friends.

"Definitely!" Jamie beams. "Give it up for the Queen!"

Giving a subtle laugh, setting into the wooden throne, not being able to keep still in the moment, Ant and Dec welcome the beautiful former Queen of the Jungle, Scarlett Moffat. Running in, clapping her heels on the floor, she carries in the wooden staff, and jungle crown worn by so many famous people.

"You know Holly, you've been so entertaining, and the whole world has fallen in love with you. People like you are the ones who show that girls can do anything, which is why I'm so honoured to pass you the crown. Well done babe."

"Awh thank you so much," I croak as she places the wooden crown on my head, and staff in my hand. Sat here on the throne, Queen of this almighty jungle, I can't believe what I'm hearing or anything going on around me.

"How does it feel Holly?" Ant asks. "What's it like to be Queen?"

"Amazing." I nod. "I just wanna say a huge thank you to everyone at home watching, to all of my incredible campmates who have made this so special, and I know I'm gonna have to pay all my mates phone bills after this, but thank you!"

"Well, that's it! That's another series of I'm A Celebrity over, and you've crowned Holly Richmond as your Queen of the Jungle, 2017. A huge thank you to the crew, to all of the campmates, and to you at home for watching. All that's left to do now is say, Holly."

"You're a celebrity! You're also Queen of the Jungle! Get yourself out of here!"

"Oh my goodness!" I squeal, feeling the tears of happiness well, standing up and giving a final wave to all of the cameras, the crew and the campmates. Jogging, my jungle staff in hand and crown on my head, I walk the studio to the red carpet bridge.

Walking the bridge, all of my emotions of this entire jungle journey compile into one. I can't even describe what it's like when the fireworks erupt magnificently, confetti falls down across my head, and the cameras flash when I stand on the star.

Lifting my staff, giving the largest smile I can, all of the world fits into place when my Mum and Dad run out on to the bridge, wrapping me in a hug and posing for the flashing lights.

You know, the past 23 days have been perfect. Queen of the Jungle, living the simple life, I've actually realised that maybe this is how I love living my life.

Completely away from reality.

——————————

Wow, we're at the end of the story, Away From Reality - A Jack Maynard IM A CELEB Fanfiction! There's only one thing I want to say...

THANK YOU!!

Honestly, when Jack was kicked from the jungle, I didn't think I would carry on with this book. I thought I'd just forget about it, and it would just be an unfinished work. But it's all of your love and support that is the reason I've given up so much for this book. To every single one of my readers, I LOVE YOU LOTS, and if you're still reading 63 chapters later, then you're pretty amazing! You make writing worth it!

What amazes me the most is that there are people from all corners of the world reading these chapters, commenting and talking to each other about each event and paragraph.

But enough of all the sop you've probably skipped over, the main thing I want to discuss is what's happening AFTER THIS BOOK. Well, I can't decide, so I'm going to leave it up to you all! COMMENT ON WHICH OPTION YOU LIKE BEST!

A) Release bonus chapters on this book, like little imagines from all across time e.g a wedding day, or proposal, or moving in together etc. (If you don't know what I mean, it's what I did in my Joel Dommett, Jungle Love Fanfiction.)

B) Write up to 100 chapters in this book, carrying on with their daily life outside the jungle, normal fanfiction style.

C) Start a whole new book on their lives outside the jungle! (However, I want to team up with another writer or a group of writers / readers, to plan and help me write it! It can be like a book all of us write and share and work on together!)

All of these options, however, may be a little slow on updates as I go back to school in a few days, and my main focus needs to be on revision now for my GCSE's.

Also, I will DEFINITELY be releasing the I'm a Celeb Imagines Book TONIGHT! - Thanks to all of you lovelies who have submitted imagines and requests! ( Not all of the imagines will be on there as I haven't had time to write them all, but I will upload them soon )

I'll get back to you tomorrow about what's happening next with this book based on what you've all decided!

But for now, I love every single one of you, and thank you for an INCREDIBLE 35,600 reads and counting!

Love you loads!

- And have a great new year -

DogsSox231 XXXX