Hamper Of Treats

Scanning my bingo card, the purple cricket is there, so I stamp the little icon. "One for one!" I cheer, thinking this will be over in minutes. It's then rats are poured in abundance into my tank.

"Ew, they stink!" Becky exclaims, looking at her card too as they're poured into her tank.

And the game resumes...

"It's a green Kangaroo...."

————————

Holly P.O.V

"How long is this stupid game gonna last!" Becky whines from the box beside me. There must have been a good 30 balls rolled, but none of us are yet to shout "dingo bingo".

With only a snake in Iain's box that doesn't phase him in the slightest, his job is easy - making up a commentary to irritate us when the ball rolls down the tube.

"Yellow ant," he exclaims with a joy as I grunt and wipe away the green ants on the board.

"I'm one away guys!" Jennie goes to comment but finishes with a scream once she's sprayed over with green stinking slime. "Ewwww!"

"And another ball is rolling," Iain exclaims, "it's a red cockroach!"

"Dingo Bingo!" Jennie screams. wiping her eyes and mouth of the gunk. "Now get me out!"

Being removed from the box by rangers, she makes her way around to the outside, hopping from foot to foot and wiping herself down to attempt to dispose of the slime down her legs.

"Orange Cricket!" Iain announces, "Anyone got an orange cricket?"

The pain of the green ants burn horrifically as I scan the board, trying to locate the colour orange and a picture of a cricket. With 3 diagonals, and most of the rows complete, I only have 2 stamps to find.

"I'm done!" Becky cheers.

"Shout the words."

"Dingo Bingo!" She smiles, being removed from the box. "Come on not Holly, you've got this!"

"Have you got a black crab, Holly?"

Scanning the board, I do. Punching the icon, more and more cockroaches are poured inside, crawling up my arms, in my clothes and all across my face.

"One more Holl, come on you have this!"

"Oh my god what is that?" I scream, jumping in my seat when a massive weight hits across my back and spurts all over the floor. "Stupid freaking fish guts!"

"Blue spider!"

"Dingo bloody bingo!" I scream, punching the card and launching myself from my seat, knocking on the door for a ranger to let me out.

Covered from head to toe in green, Jennie and I, where Becky seems to have escaped the torture, we all head back to camp, all earning a point for this 'challenge'.

Reaching camp, around the fire are our campmates, and to the side is a series of wooden shelves. On the wooden shelves are tins with little labels on them. "We have another challenge," Jamie tells me, reading my confusion.