YouTube Rewind

"Please don't make a big deal out of it." She begs, walking over and hugging my waist.

"Oh, you just wait." He teases, standing and walking with everyone else down to the creek, "we're gonna go plan."

"Don't do anything special for me!" I shout down to him, hugging Holly's smaller figure into my chest.

—————————

Holly P.O.V

"I'm back!" Iain cheers, skipping down the path to the right of camp from the trial clearing. Smelling of dirty cockroaches and mealworms, I run up and hug him, jumping back slightly after realising he's a little damp. "Where is everyone?"

"Well Jack is in the shower, and everyone else is down at the creek planning mine and Jack's birthday or something!" I explain. "I'm forbidden to go down there. But hey, how did the trial go?"

"I got 11!" He cheers, making a comedic face as I tighten his hug again.

"Oh, Iain that's awesome!" I cheer. "Well done."

"Thanks, Holly." He laughs, following me over to his bed. Sitting beside his tall figure, I cross my legs to face him. "I need to go to the telegraph in a second." I plan. "But tell me about the trial."

Iain explains what the whole concept was, with a hilariously built space station and a rocket, hung 59 feet in the air.

"Well done Iain." I cheer, smiling and standing, slipping my shoes back onto the souls of my feet. "I know how hard that must have been for you."

"Oh, it was!" He says. "But go to the telegraph and I'll tell you the rest later."

"Thanks, Iain."

Walking past the creek, running so no one catches me, past the shower while spying on Jack's abs, and opening the door to the wooden hut of the telegraph, I explain my life so far for the show. "So yeah, it's so nice so far and everyone is down at the creek. I can't go just yet though."

Shrugging, I pick the laminate up off the floor and head back to camp. Walking into the main centre, spotting Jack with a towel around his shoulders and Iain sat explaining the trial, I interrupt.

"I have a laminate guys and guys!" I declare. "It says that Vanessa and Dennis are doing the trial."

"I'll go grab them!" Iain does the favour, raising himself from the log and running off down to the creek to direct Dennis and Vanessa.

"He's so happy he won 11 stars," Jack tells me as we both take a trek to the treehouse, climbing the ladder and taking a rest on the bench. "Do you think Dennis likes Iain?"

"I don't know," I reply. "He does seem off though. The other day Jamie told me he thinks he's playing a game."

Jack replies, "he could be but I don't know."

After a sudden pause and a sly smirk from Jack, I frown at his smile. "Why are you so happy?"

"No reason." He laughs. "I was just thinking when this is all over, did you want to do a collab for our channels?"

"Um yes!" I reply, embracing and kissing his forehead. "It would be so much fun."

"We could do a Q and A about Jungle life."

"It would be the best!" I answer with enthusiasm.

After a while, we watch all of the celebrities file back into camp, including Iain. "Shall we just stay up here-"

"Wait," Jack interrupts. "Is that the phone."

"Yeah." I smile, watching Kez run from the log and up the path, past the campfire, up the hill, past 10 Downing Creek and to the phone box.

"Celebrities, Dennis and Vanessa won the dingo dollar challenge, but to claim your prize you must answer the following question carefully," Kez repeats as Jack and I walk down the ladder and back to central camp. Sitting beside Jennie, who gives me a sly smirk and a laugh, trying to wind me up, Kez asks the question.

"How many YouTubers took part in Youtube Rewind 2017? A) 240, Or B) 190?"

"Well that's a question for Holly and Jack," Iain concludes. "Do you know?"

"It hasn't come out yet," Jack tells me with a confused expression, stroking the ends of his hair. "It must have come out when we've been in here."

"How many were in it last year?" I ask. "You and I were, and there must have been good other 150 channels."

"But it says YouTuber's, so that's more than one person per channel." Jack corrects. "I would go higher."

"Yeah, it's a good shout," I agree.

"I have no idea what you two are on about!" Jamie exclaims with a laugh. Everyone else listening to our thought process with no other input, we decide to go for the higher answer.

"Go for A, Kez," I shout up. Submitting the answer, Kez puts the phone back on the hook and walks away. "Well, that answer is all on you two because I don't have a freaking idea."

"Well let's just hope it's correct!" I reply.

"Anyone coming to the creek with me? I want to test my lilo out."

"I'll come!" I reply to Jack, running over to my hammock and grabbing my bathing suit. "Just give me a second to change,"

"Anyone else?" Jack asks, looking around and retrieving the information that Jamie and Becky will join us too.

"Um, Jack?" Jamie adds, looking down at him. "You might not want to hold your lilo over the fire."

"Why?" He asks, lifting his lilo to see that the fire has burnt a hole through. "Oh!" He musters hysterically.

"Nice one babe!" I reply, walking over towards the medical kit and getting a plaster. "Seal it up with that."

"Done!" Jack declares after sticking it on and blowing the air back into the deflated lilo. "Let's go swimming. Back soon peeps."

Watching Jamie and Jack run ahead with only their trunks on, Becky and I trail behind, having a small gossip about the both of them. "They're both easy on the eye ain't they?"

"For sure." I laugh. "They have nice abs-"

"What are you girls talking about?" Jamie asks with suspicion, turning back with Jack and grinning at us both.

"None of your business," I say to them, with their arms crossed and Jack's straight lips turning up in the corners with a mischievous look in his eye.

As they share this grin, Jamie and Jack move, ever so slowly, step by step towards Becky and I. "You ready Jamie?" Jack asks slyly whilst myself and Becky just grin at each other.

"Go!" Jamie chants and Jack comes running up to me, wrapping his arms around my sides and picking me up.

"Jack put me down!" I laugh breathlessly, tapping his head and shoulders while he takes a few steps towards the creek.

"Sure."

And with that, both Becky and myself are thrown into the water. With my head going under first, and the bitterness of the cold making my arms covered in goosebumps, I pull up my bikini top and wipe the water from my eyes.

"Boys, it's on!" Becky challenges, swimming to the edge and running after them both. With Jack being the slower of the two, Becky grabs him and pushes him over the edge and straight into the creek.

"Holy crap it's cold!" Jack exclaims, standing on his tiptoes. I swim over, grabbing hold of his shoulders and flicking his hair back.

Once again, another splash tells me Becky has caught and chucked Jamie in too.