First To Leave & Press-Ups

"Look, I don't know how things will work on the outside, but I know in here that things are perfect, and I want them to stay that way." I breathe. "I want you to be mine, Holly. So... be my girlfriend?"

All I can feel is anxious and regret until Holly's face lights up in time with all of the gasps and grins from our campmates. Beaming smiles, wide eyes and shocked expressions from all around, the other YouTuber takes my hand, gripping the palm and resting her forehead on mine.

"Of course." She answers. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend!"

--------------

Holly P.O.V

"You nervous?"

It's the only question I've been asked this morning as it's the day of the first public vote off. "Very," I answer back to Jack as he opens the door for me, leading outside 10 Downing Creek. "I don't want to leave yet."

Once you've been in the jungle for a while, you notice and remember everything; the way the sticks are laid around the fire, how everyone sounds when they sleep; you can time dinner to when the crickets start to cry.

"But you don't need to be nervous Jack," I laugh as he pecks my temple and almost falls down the slope that leads across to the fire. "You have immunity."

"You'll be fine Holly," Jack grins. "No one will vote to send you home."

Letting Jack travel to the dunny with Jamie, I sit beside Jennie and Vanessa. Last night before we all slept, we all had to pack our bags. I don't know who will go this morning; everyone has been such a huge part of this journey.

"So, who's going?" Vanessa asks me.

"I have no clue," I sigh, feeling resentment that it might be me when everyone comes to join the fire.

"Well," Jennie points to the rumble of the leaves in the trees. "We're about to find out."

"Good morning everyone!" Dec calls, waving and beaming. "How was your last night together?"

"Amazing!" Jennie smiles from beside me, giving me a nudge like you would teasing your best friend. "Good for these Jack and Holly!"

"And the strawberries and cream were brilliant!" Dennis jokes after we received it as a treat from the Fright Club challenge last night.

"Well we are glad you had fun, but we are here to reveal who will be the first to leave today. Iain, Jack, Amir and Dennis, you have all earned immunity from the challenges. So in no particular order,"

"Jamie, the public has decided, it's not you,

Jennie, it's not you,

Becky, it's not you,

Vanessa, it's not you,

Shappi, it might be you,

Holly, it's not you,

Which means Kez, it might be you."

"It's between Shappi and Kez. The first person to leave I'm A Celebrity 2017 is... Shappi. Shappi grab your things, say your goodbye's and we will see you over the bridge shortly. Everyone else, congrats and we will see you all tomorrow."