Girls Winning Dinner

"Jack, what are you -" she murmurs, her cheeks flushed red and her eyes turning more of a green shade when she's nervous.

"Just come here," I smile, placing my lips on hers. Cupping her face with one hand and clasping her waist with another, my lips massage her bottom lip and all Holly does, is break into a large grin with an echo of screaming and whistling from the other campmates. The nicest part is when our lips come into contact again with each other and it sends shivers down my back.

Pulling away, I watch this girl, the girl I've grown close to, bury her pink face into the naple between my neck and shoulder, as I wrap my arms around her back and pull her into my chest. Our campmates don't stop whistling and screaming, to which I kiss her forehead.

Holly P.O.V

"Come on girlies! Let's eat!" Jennie laughs, skipping over to my hammock which I'm swinging in. "Holly come on!"

"Coming." I laugh, going to get out of my hammock, but I let out a squeal as it tips, tipping my sleeping bag and myself on the floor. "Ow!"

"You ok?" Jennie sniggers, running over and kneeling beside me. All I can do is laugh as my head spins, trying to find my way to my feet. "I can't tell if you're concussed or alright?"

"I'm ok." I breathe in clarification, holding my arm and following after Jennie up the pathway. "Bye everyone!"

"See you later!" Dennis, Jack and Jamie all call in unison with each other.

After a short skip to snake rock, we all come across this unimaginable feast. A table with dishes crowding it, cheese boards, salads, chicken wings, fish, chocolate cake, muffins and everything else you could ever imagine. The smell of such revelation is unbelievable; my jaw hangs low and I stop walking, just staring at the food.

"I'm so hungry!" Vanessa screams, jogging up to the table and sitting down on one of the cushioned chairs. Tiptoeing over in complete silence, tucking my hair behind my ears and leaning over to smell the food and champagne, my senses tingle and all that's on my mind is starvation.

"Cheers to Holly and Becky everyone!" Kez declares while lifting her glass. "Let's dig in."

"I'm so excited!" I squeal like a small child, contemplating what to eat first. Reaching for the cheeseboard, picking up a slice of halloumi, it doesn't touch my plate, but I put it straight in my mouth. "Oh my lord this is so good!" I groan, chewing the cheese and feeling the overwhelming sensation of something with so much flavour.

Becky takes a bite of the same platter and mirrors my reaction. "My god that's incredible."

"Girls, well done in the earth challenge today!" Becky congratulates, lifting her glass and taking a glug of champagne.

"We couldn't have done it without you girls," I add. "So well done!"

"You were amazing today Holl!" Becky adds, chewing and swallowing her fruit platter. "It was so close. I mean Dennis and Jamie were only seconds behind us."

"Oh, who cares!" Shappi jokes, making all of us giggle. "To the girls!" she cheers, raising her glass.

"To the girls!"

Jack P.O.V

"You ready to head to bed soon J?" Jamie hushes, looking over at a sleeping and snoring Amir. Sitting and stretching my back out, I scan the camp to see that most of the boys are asleep or dozing off, whereas the girls are still enjoying their feast.

"Yeah," I answer. "Hey, Jamie?"

"Yeah?"

"We're alright, yeah?" I ask, looking up at his brawn figure a lot more muscular than mine. With his facial hair outgrowing and deep brown eyes, I totally understand how he plays the villain on his show.