chapter 53: Accusations

Lena noticed all through the day that Yulia wasn't as talkitive or energetic as she was usually. Lena also noticed that her girlfriend barely ate, which within itself was unusual as the smaller built female normally had a good appitite.

"Yuls, Are you sure there is nothing wrong?"

She asked finally after Yulia had flinched away from her touch.

"I'm just sore and tired. Nothing's wrong...What could be wrong?"

Yulia responded, turning her attention to Lena who's eyes were clouded over with emotion.

"There's a lot of things that could be wrong. You don't eat, you seem sleepy all the time, your muscles are cramping and you sound like you're taking a cold. Yulia is there soemthing going on? Please tell me the truth. I won't judge you but I am worried."

Lena responded, taking her hand only to feel Yulia wince once again.

"There's nothing wrong. Okay? I am fine!"

Yulia responded moving to stand though Lena caught her arm, causing her to nearly call out from the pain.

"No you're not. Take your jacket off."

Lena responded.

"Yulia rolled her eyes but obeyed, revealing deep bruising along both arms.

"Yulia! What happened? You're not on drugs or something are you?"

The brunette wanted to get mad at the suggestion but instead she laughed.

"Lena, don't be silly. Look I've been taking self defense classes. I guess it just got to rough."

Yulia retorted, earning a look.

"These aren't from any class Yulia Volkova! Now either tell me what the hell is going on or get out!"

Lena stated, though one look at her and Yulia could tell she was nearly crying