Chapter 62: Always, Forever. (End)

Lena laughed aloud as Yulia fell backward off of the fence she had been climbing on, landing directly into a mud puddle. It had been three months since the trial and both girls had recovered from their ordeals at the hands of the older teen.

"You are going to end up in a full body cast if you keep acting like a monkey."

Lena commented as Yulia got up, groaning when she saw her now ruined clothing.

"That will be the least of my worries when my mom sees this shirt! It was brand new!"

Yulia groaned, earning a sigh.

"My grandmother's house is near and I'm sure she'd let us use her washing machine. I can let you borrow some of my clothes if you want."

"I definitely don't want to be around your grandmother in my birthday suit!"

Yulia retorted, prompting Lena to burst into laughter.

"Yuls, You're crazy if you think I'd let anyone see you naked but me."

The redhead retorted, watching as her girlfriend's face grew red.

"Then I'm in trouble because I am pretty sure my dog saw me changing this morning."

Yulia retorted after a few minutes of being shocked speechless by her girlfriends comment.

"I might forgive you if you promise me that you'll let me borrow that necklace of yours for that date I have tomorrow night."

Lena retorted, moving to kiss the slightly shorter girl who laughed against her mouth before pulling away and glaring playfully at Lena.

"You know I'll let you borrow it. Besides I'll be the one who picks you up tomorrow for that date. Besides you were the one who helped my mother pick it out!"

Yulia retorted, trying to suppress her giggles at how silly her girlfriend was being.

"Oh did I now? I forget."

As they walked toward the large house that belonged to Lena's grandmother Yulia spoke, intertwining their fingers together.

"What did I do to ever deserve you? I mean you put up with me even through all the horse shit we have been through. I mean most people would have broken up with me."

She stated, only to feel a kiss press into her temple.

"And you will have to put up with me for always and forever because I care about you very much."

Lena responded, earning a smile.

"I love you too Lena."