Chapter 57: Cold

Yulia sighed as she woke up for what seemed to be the thousandth time to blow her nose and get a drink of water since sleeping with her mouth open during her sleep. She glanced over at Lena, who was curled up in a fetal position, wrapped in the blanket but still shivering.

Sighing Yulia shook her head and made her way over to the thermostat, turning the tempter up before grabbing a pair of shorts and a tank top, knowing that she would need  to change if she stayed in the same room as Lena.

How can one person get cold that easy while wrapped up in a blanket and wearing fluffy Pajamas?

Yulia wondered  with a chuckle as she got changed.

Crawling back into the bed she curled up beside Lena, stealing a bit of the blanket while she tried to get comfortable, despite the fact that when Lena turned to face her in her sleep she pressed her cold feet into Yulia's legs.

How the hell can she be physically cold? She turns into a fucking blanket armadillo when she is asleep and steals all the covers in the process!

Yulia thought though she couldn't help but laugh when Lena mumbled in her sleep, saying something about ice cream that Yulia couldn't quite make out.

And now she dreams of food, she better not keep me up all night or I will stuff a pillow in her face.