A Very Kinky Christmas

A/N This one's for Goldilocks47
Merry Christmas!

Evan took the last present from under the small fake tree and held it gingerly in his hands. It was huge and square, with a ribbon tied around it and a little note.

To: Evan
Sincerely, Me

Evan instantly looked up at Connor, who smirked and shrugged his shoulders. They had been dating for almost 5 years now. All through senior year, and now in college. No, Evan remembered, today is their fifth year anniversary. Its been exactly 5 years now. That's why they'd decided to spend the afternoon together in Connor's apartment.

The Christmas music played quietly in the background as Evan opened the lid. Inside, under a mountain of tissue paper, was a small cube. Evan picked it up and moved it around in his hands. He wasn't sure if he wanted to open it.

"Evan, if you don't open it, I'll do it for you," Connor went to take the box, but Evan pulled away.

"N-no, I'll...I'll do it." Evan looked at the box one last time, then hesitantly flipped the lid open.

Inside, nestled in the cushion, was a small silver band, with intricate carvings on it. Evan couldn't breathe.

"Evan, I love you," Connor said, getting from his seat, kneeling in front of Evan. "You are the sunshine in my life. Almost literally. When I'm not around you, I almost don't have a will to live anymore. You saved me. And I can't bare to think about a life without you in it. So will you marry me?"

A tear fell down Evan's cheek. Then another. Soon, they wouldn't stop. Evan couldn't hold it in. Connor sat next to him, rubbing his back. Evan buried his head in Connor's shoulder.

"No, baby, it's okay..." Connor cooed, which only made Evan feel worse. "If you want, we can wait."

Evan shook his head, and Connor kissed his forehead. "I love you so much, Evan. I always have, and I always will."

After a minute, Evan calmed down.
"N-n-no. I...I want to marry you. I want...I want to marry you so badly. I-I-I love you too."

Connor smiled bigger than he ever had in his whole life. This was the best day ever.

Connor took the ring out and slipped it onto Evan's finger. Evan adjusted it.

"It-it's really pretty," Evan admired the way it looked on him. "It feels...right."

Connor kissed the ring, then intertwined his hand with Evan's. Evan leaned into Connor, and Connor kissed his forehead again, before closing his eyes, enjoying the moment.

A few moments later, Connor's phone rang, the loud horn noise breaking the peacefulness and scaring Evan half to death.

Connor grunted before answering. "What?"

Evan could hear everything Jared was saying, he was screaming so loudly. "DID HE SAY YES? COME ON YOU GOTTA TELL US WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR FOREVER!"

Connor put it on speaker, and they could hear Zoe. "Jared! It might've not even happened yet! Be quiet, he can probably hear you!"

Evan eyed Connor quizzically. Connor looked back at him. "I may have told a few people."

Evan chuckled and Connor turned back to the phone. "Guys...he may or may not have said yes."

Jared screamed. "YESSSSSSSSS!!!" They heard Heidi and Cynthia in the background instantly go into wedding mode already arguing about the guest list.

Evan laughed at his friends' celebration. Once the other end calmed down, they heard the phone move.

"Congrats, guys," Zoe said.

"You mean GAYS!!!!" Jared squealed.

Evan let out a small giggle, and Connor  smiled. "Don't bother us anymore, we want some alone time."

Evan heard Jared gasp dramatically. "OoOoOo...this just turned into a VERY KINKY CHRISTMAS!!"

They heard a slapping noise and before anything else could happen, Connor hung up.

Evan sighed, and nestled his head onto Connor's shoulder again.

"How long do we have?"

Connor thought for a minute. "I give them an hour before they call again."

A/N
I hope ya liked it Goldilocks47

A/NI hope ya liked it Goldilocks47