Wet

Evan started up the boat and Connor looked at him, surprised.

"When did you learn how to sail?" Connor asked skeptically. Their families had been friends since before the boys could remember, and ever since Connor and Evan started dating, they'd been closer than ever. Both families had agreed to go on a camping trip buying a nice cabin to share and everything.

"It's just something I've always wanted to learn, I guess," Evan said, adjusting a knob. "You know, like...um...b-biking the Appalachian...trail or writing...a book..."

"Yeah that would be cool," Connor thought out loud and Evan started the boat, bringing them out of the dock. They road in silence for a few minutes before Evan stopped them in the middle of the lake.

"You can um see all the stars...from here," Evan sighed and looked up at the dark sky littered with shiny dots.

"Yeah," Connor looked up too, but didn't realize it was a trick before Evan pushed him overboard.

Connor screamed as he hit the cold water, but he didn't mind too much. Once he resurfaced, and cursed. "What the hell, Ev? My clothes are soaked! What's my mom gonna think?"

Evan giggled and helped Connor back into the boat. "Hey, it's okay, you'll dry of on the way baaaaa...." Connor threw Evan over the side and Evan yelled, crashing into the water, his boyfriend jumping in after him.

The next five minutes were spent dunking each other under and splashing around in the lake.

Evan was loosing his breath and he heaved himself back onto the boat. "God, now we're both wet."

"Hehe..." Connor said, discarding his
T-shirt and taking off Evan's as well. "You really should go shirtless more, I don't know why you don't..."

Evan playfully nudged the other boy's shoulder. "Well you're getting it now so here."

Connor chuckled, kissing Evan subtly. Evan, dazed, went back to the steering wheel, turning the boat back towards the dock. "We...we should um...get back." Connor nodded and Evan pushed a lever.

🔹🔶🔹

Connor grabbed the keys from his wet shorts pocket and unlocked the cabin door, stumbling inside.

"Hey, kiddos," Heidi greeted them, but once she saw them, she gasped. "What happened? Its so late! Evan..."

"I bet you $20 they went skinny dipping," Zoe commented as she walked through the hallway, biting into an apple. Evan instantly blushed furiously and Connor gave his sister a death stare.

"Zoe, shut up."

"I cant help it if it's true!" Zoe said.

"What's true?" Larry said, emerging from the kitchen. "Oh boy, guys where did you go? Connor, we talked about this."

The whole house got louder and Connor sighed. "Oh my fucking God, okay everyone!!" They all looked at Connor. "Me and Evan did not go skinny dipping." He stared at Zoe, who smirked and muttered something Connor couldn't hear.

He continued. "We are both still virgins!" He looked at his dad, who lifted his hands up as if he were being arrested. "Evan took me out on a boat, okay?"

"To go skinny dipping," Zoe said, walking up the stairs. Connor lunged at Zoe and was about to start another famous Murphy sibling fight, but Evan stopped him.

Once the crowd cleared, Evan sighed with relief. "That was a close-"

"Connor? Evan? Why are you all wet?" Cynthia screamed, coming down the stairs. "Where did you go?! Oh no, your both too young, Connor how could you? Connor Murphy after all of the talks we had...I can't even believe it. Did you at least use protection? Evan go, know this wasn't your fault, I need to speak with Connor. Just tell me you used protection."

"Oh my god, Mom no!" Connor screamed, and stomped past his mother into the kitchen.

A/N
Hehe that was fun to write...
Based of a story heather_weasley told me. I basically get all my ideas from her, thanks girl.

 I basically get all my ideas from her, thanks girl

Heere's something nice to look at. Connor is me.

Requests?