Hawaiian Pizza

A/N Inspired by the ingenious writing prompt by a_million_universes Thanks!

"Hello, this is Pizza For Forever, how may we help you?"

"Hey, can I get one cheese Sicilian pie?" Connor read off from the menu he'd printed from online.

"And a Hawaiian pie! I wanna try it!" Zoe called out from her room.

"Fine and one Hawaiian pie. Delivered?" Connor said hesitantly.

"Sure, what's your address?"

Connor gave the guy his address. "Okay, we'll get one of our guys over there in 20 minutes." Connor thanked him then hung up. 20 minutes later the doorbell rang.

On the stoop stood a boy holding two pizza boxes. He had curly blond almost brown hair, and big chocolate brown eyes. Connor couldn't help but stare at him. He was beautiful.

"That...um...that'll be um...um..." the boy looked up at Connor and immediately went speechless, eyes wide. "H-hhhhhhhhhhhh...hi."

"How much is it?" Connor took out his wallet, changing the subject.

The boy looked confused. "What? Oh, yeah! Um that will be um...$26.50?"

Connor handed him $30. "Keep the change."

"Oh! Gosh no I-I couldn't um..." the boy went to take out his wallet, but Connor stopped him.

"No a pretty boy like you needs the extra cash. What are your work hours?"

"I u-usually deliver on Sundays, Tuesdays, and um Wednesdays? 6:00-9:30 pm." The boy blushed and handed Connor the pizzas.

"Perfect." Connor thanked him and closed the door.

🔹🔶🔹

Two days later, it was Tuesday, and Connor was on the phone with Pizzas For Forever again. Sure he still had extra from the last time, but Connor had to see that boy again.

The doorbell rang and Zoe went to answer it, but Connor sprinted past her.
"Woah, you high?"

"No, no it's just...I got it." Connor opened the door and there stood the boy again.

"Well, here we are again. It's déjà vu, isn't it?"

"W-Well you got the same thing...um...so y-yeah I guess." Connor gave the boy $30 again and took the pizzas. "Y-you shouldn't have to...um...tip me. I make enough."

"I'm sure you're just being nice." Connor set the pizzas down and leaned against the door. "So you deliver tomorrow too?"

They ended up talking for almost an hour on Connor's doorstep and before they knew it, Pizzas For Forever was calling the boy, wondering where he went. But Connor didn't want him to leave.

Once Connor closed the door, he instantly regretted it. He forgot to ask for the boy's phone number. He didn't even know his name! But once he opened the door and ran out to the driveway, the boy was gone. Connor cursed and went back inside.

He'll just try again tomorrow.

🔹🔶🔹

Connor didn't care if he still had 2 whole Hawaiian pies in the fridge (no one would eat it) or that the pizza guy on the phone knew his address by heart, he was finding that boy again no matter what.

The usual 20 minute wait felt longer than it should have. Connor sat on the couch and fidgeted with his sweatshirt strings, looking out the window every 5 minutes.

Finally, a light zipped through the window and Connor jumped up, opening the door.

The boy walked up the steps and traded the pizzas for Connor's money, but this time, Connor had given him $40 instead of the usual $30.

The boy handed him back a $10 bill. "No. I...I won't take it."

Connor took it. "Fine. But then can you at least tell me your name? I've been wondering."

"Evan. Evan Hansen." Evan shuffled his feet."

"Well, Evan Hansen, I'm Connor Murphy." Connor stuck out his hand, but instead of shaking it, Evan pecked his lips.

Connor blushed. "S-sorry," Evan apologized and took a step back. Connor was going to make a flirty comment, but the boy had walked away before he could.

🔹🔶🔹

Next Sunday, Connor decided not to order a Hawaiian pizza, just the plain cheese, so Evan (God, he loved that name) wouldn't have to carry as much. And because no one liked the Hawaiian pizza anyway.

Connor didn't realize how much he loved the sound of the doorbell ringing until that night. He pushed open the door, and there stood Evan.

"Heya, I-I-I noticed you...you didn't get a Hawaiian pizza this time, but...if you don't like it, I k-kind of like them... um...so I'll eat-" the boy looked down awkwardly. Connor threw the pizza box to the side, and smashed his lips against Evan's, cupping his face in his hands. Evan wrapped his hands around the taller boy's neck, moaning into the kiss. Connor's hands traveled down to Evan's hips pulled the smaller boy closer, as close as he could, to him.

Once Connor pulled away, he was finally satisfied. "I've...wanted to to that since...Wednesday. I cant believe I had to wait 4 fucking days to see you again." Evan whimpered, and Connor kissed him again.

Evan looked down at the pizza, which was strewn on the floor. "What about..."

Connor shrugged, looking at the pizza, then back at Evan. "You're more important." They kissed again, and Evan slipped something into Connor's pocket.

Once they pulled away, Connor took the slip of paper from his pocket. On it was a phone number.

"S-so you won't have to order pizzas anymore. Even the Hawaiian ones." Evan explained and Connor smirked, and looked back up, but the blonde-haired boy had disappeared again.

Connor sighed and took the pizza inside.

"So, the delivery boy's a good kisser?" Zoe walked down the stairs when she heard Connor shut the door.

Connor shoved her. "Shut up." But he couldn't be fully annoyed at her.

"Mom! Don't order pizza anymore or else Connor will make out with the delivery boy!" Zoe yelled and Cynthia peeked out from the kitchen.

"Is that where all the Hawaiian pizzas came from? Cause I've been wondering about that, since none of you like it..."

A/N
This is by far the best oneshot I've written so far. It was also the most fun to write.

And no, I do not like Hawaiian Pizzas...

But I do love gifs and comments!!

Requests?