Disney

Evan looked nervously at the roller coaster towering above him. The amount of turns and loops on the track made him want to turn around right there and run away to the nearest bathroom.

"Hey," Connor wrapped his arm around the smaller boy's shoulder. "If you don't want to do it, you don't have to. We can go meet Mickey or some shit."

Evan chuckled nervously. "No, it's...um...it's f-fine? Yeah...it's fine."

"Hey, how about this," Connor turned his face so it was inches away from Evan's. Evan leaned in to kiss him, but Connor pulled away. "If you ride it, when we get back to the hotel room we'll have the best sex we've ever had. And it'll be in Disney. He about that?"

Evan thought for a minute. How could he turn down that offer? All he had to do was withstand 5 minutes of sharp turns and speed. "O-okay," Evan grabbed Connor's hand and they walked onto the line.

🔹🔶🔹

45 long, agonizing minutes of waiting later, Evan moved up to the front of the line. This was it. It was now or never. The lady called for the next two.

"You ready?" Connor and Evan walked to the car. Evan's legs felt like jello. He wasn't ready. He would never be ready. But there was no time like the present.

The cast member pushed down the restraint, and Evan instantly grabbed Connor's hand again once they were set. "You sure you wanna do this?"

But before Evan could answer, a cast member pressed a button on the dashboard and the car zoomed away.

🔹🔶🔹

Evan couldn't remember how it felt riding the rollercoaster. The only thing he remembered was throwing up as soon as he got out of the car. He was so embarrassed that he couldn't even make it to the trash can and he ran out the exit and straight into the nearest bathroom stall, throwing up in the toilet as well.

Connor ran after him. Thank god the bathroom's empty, he thought. There was only one stall closed.

"Ev? You okay? Can I come in?"

The toilet flushed and the stall door opened, revealing Evan, eyes watery, cheeks glistening with tears.

"Oh, Evan..." Connor wrapped Evan in his arms as Evan sobbed into his shoulder, sinking to the floor. Connor wiped the hair from the smaller boy's face, kissing his forehead.

Once Evan calmed down, he looked at Connor. "I-I'm sorry."

"Why should you be sorry?" Connor went to connect lips, but Evan pulled away.

"N-no, um my mouth tastes like barf," Connor slightly giggled, kissing him anyway.

"It's not that bad," Connor lied. "Just brush your teeth when we get to the room."

"Then sex?"

"We should probably get off the dirty bathroom floor first, but yes. Then sex."

And it was amazing.

A/N Sorry is it was so short, but I don't write smut. I make it so cliché...

But thanks to Sneksters for finally requesting something for me to write. So far I've gotten my stuff from either my own terrible ideas or heather_weasley (bless her soul). So if you'd like to request, I'd be very great full.

Who saw Benny on Ellen? I was so angry because his interview was literally like 5 minutes long

Who saw Benny on Ellen? I was so angry because his interview was literally like 5 minutes long. He deserves more for all the great things he has brought to the world.