Morning Cuddles

Requested by Page_Turner_56 and elephantine_29 it's just a little drabble, sorry it's so short.

Evan tried to open his sleepy eyes but quickly shut them again when he realized how bright his room was. He was currently snuggled into his boyfriend and buried his head in his chest, trying to push away the light. He felt goosebumps run down his arms and legs and immediately pulled the blankets over his shoulders snuggled back into his boyfriend's warmth.

There was nothing better than being embraced in the long lanky arms of Connor Murphy. They were long enough that they completely wrapped around Evan's chest, and the two boys seemed to fit together like puzzle pieces.

Evan nestled his head in the crook of the other boy's neck, which awakened Connor from his peaceful slumber. "Good morning, beautiful," Connor's lips made contact with the blonde boy's forehead, as his eyes adjusted to the bright light streaming in through the window. They almost never kissed early in the morning, because Evan was disgusted by the concept of morning breath, but once teeth were brushed, it was all or nothing.

"What time is it?" Evan cleared his throat and turned his head as little as possible to see the clock reading 11:43 am. Shit, he thought and swung his legs over the side of the bed, sitting up. "Con, we're late for school. It's Tuesday."

"Oh come on, one absence wouldn't hurt," the taller boy said and pulled on Evan's arm gently, his voice husky with the remains of sleep.

The blonde squirmed a little bit and felt his anxiety levels slowly rise. "But I can't miss a day what if there's homework or..."

"Then you'll just get it tomorrow. Trust me, one day won't make your GPA drop," Connor sunk himself back under the covers and the blonde boy just sighed.

"Fine but if there was some pop quiz today and I missed it I'm blaming you," Evan laid back against Connor's chest, feeling his eyes slowly shut and sleep take over.

He woke up again an hour later, to find that not only was there was no one else in his bed with him, but the sun was somehow brighter than it was before. Evan sat up and shivered at the cold air making contact with his unprotected arms before he pressed his bare feet to the even colder wood floor, carefully walking out into the hallway.

Connor ended up being in the living room with Food Network on, memorized by the contestants cooking.

"I didn't know you liked Cake Wars," Evan plopped down next to his boyfriend and leaned into his shoulder. "I would have watched."

Connor wrapped his arms around Evan's waist, and they shared a general kiss. "I didn't want to wake you. You're adorable when your sleeping."

"Yeah, well you're adorable all the time," Evan pressed his lips against Connor's cheek, and felt his face grow warm.

"Touché," the taller boy shrugged, and Evan giggled, pulling a fluffy blanket over the two of them.

Okay so this one went completely nowhere haha I'm really sorry.