DM Me

Requested by elise_lopez except I made it a little different than what you'd asked for, sorry in advance and I hope you like it.

"Connor!" Cynthia scolded her oldest child has she dragged him down the stairs. "I swear to God if you don't cooperate..."

"Jesus Christ why does it matter? I'm already grounded for eternity anyway," Connor sneered, trying as hard as he could to not give into his mother's brute strength. "You might as well burry me in the fucking backyard after I kill my self later."

"You will watch you're tone with me, young man," Cynthia pulled him to the entrance to Larry's home office in the basement, where an ancient looking computer stood proudly and at the ready.

Connor rubbed the spot on his arm where his mother's stone hard grip left a mark. "Holy shit, who knew Pilates gave you that much hand strength? Maybe I'll try it someday. Oh wait, I can't because I'm fucking grounded."

The exasperated mother sighed, her nostrils flaring. "You will sit here and you will engage in the Pen Pal program I sighed you up with until I call you for dinner. If you get up at all, you will be punished."

Connor plopped himself in the office chair and spun in it a few times before he turned back to his mother. "Fuck you."

"The session starts in 5 minutes, the boy's name is Evan, and he lives in Northern California. Be nice," Cynthia have him a warm smile before closing the office door. Connor heard the key turn, indicating she locked it.

Well, fuck. Now he had no weed, no way out, and no way to kill himself.

With nothing else to do, Connor decided to shake the mouse and wake up the computer. He had to admit he was slightly curious to see what his mother had planned for him that afternoon.

To his surprise, he found a not cliche-looking website, and after some exploring, found his account, and discovered someone had messaged him:

Treez: Hi, sorry if I'm bothering you but I was supposed to send this to see if you're there.

ConnorM: Hey

Connor's heart skipped a beat in anticipation as he waited for a reply.

Treez: Cool I'm Evan.

ConnorM: I'm Connor, although I think you could have guess that by my username

God, why did his mom have to give him the most generic username ever?

Treez: Cool

ConnorM: Cool

Treez: So what do we do now?

Connor sighed and hit his fist against the wood of the desk. This conversation was going nowhere. He needed to do something. Why was he so interested in this?

ConnorM: Lets exchange life stories. You can go first.

He completely regretted letting the other boy go while he waited in agony for 4 minutes and 32 seconds [not that he was counting] before Evan replied:

Treez: Well, I live in Clovis California, I have been all my life. My parents are divorced so I live with my mom. I have social anxiety so I don't have many friends, and that's why I signed up for this. Because I want a friend.

Treez: What about you?

The boy twisted around in the chair as he thought up a reply.