introduction

Run to You by Lea Michele

Cause you'll be safe in these arms of mine
Just call my name on the edge of the night
And I'll run to you, I'll run to you
I would run to you, if you want me to
Just give me some kind of reason
I'll take the pain, take it all away
Just give it some kind of meaning

Monsters by Timeflies ft. Katie Sky

I want nobody else,
But it's hard to get to know me when I don't know myself. And it helps 'cause I felt I was down, I was out, Then you looked at me now and said, I see your monsters, I see your pain.
Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away.
I'll be your lighthouse. I'll make it okay.
When I see your monsters I'll stand there so brave and chase them all away.

Cast
Katherine McPhee as Sophia Marcella "Marci" Cramer

CastKatherine McPhee as Sophia Marcella "Marci" Cramer

Sebastian Stan as James Buchanan Barnes

Chris Evans as Steve Rogers

Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson

IntroductionSophia Marcella Cramer, or Marci, is a United States Air Force trauma surgeon in Afghanistan

Introduction
Sophia Marcella Cramer, or Marci, is a United States Air Force trauma surgeon in Afghanistan. Or at least she was, until one day during a surgery their base was hit by multiple IED's. When the bombs detonated, chaos erupted throughout the make shift operating room, and flames covered the entire area.

Marci was knocked to the ground from the impact of the blast, a few feet from the rest of her unit. When she began to get up she noticed her entire body was covered in flames. She began to panic and the flames became more prominent. It took her a moment but then she began to realize that it didn't hurt. Her skin wasn't bubbling and she couldn't feel anything.

Her ragged breathing slowed and soon the flames subsided. She took her attention away from herself and glanced around. Flames had engulfed the small tent and later it was discovered that she was the only one from her unit to survive.

Although this event had a devastating impact, it also kindled her relationship with her best friend, Sam Wilson. He was the para-rescue man who pulled her out of the area.

The traumatic event left Marci with severe post traumatic stress disorder and she was forced to retire at the young age of 28 when she was honorably discharged. Her PTSD also lead to multiple sessions at the local VA building where her and Sam's friendship grew.

Throughout her time here she became slowly like herself again and and she was introduced to man with similar issues. They both have monsters hiding inside, and they need each other to chase them away.

_____
hey everybody so I've had this story in the works for a long time and I'm so excited to finally publish it especially because of the release of infinity war this past week, though please refrain discussing certain events because some have not seen it yet
btw peep at the cover, I made that months before I even started working on the story and it's my favorite I've ever made
the intro is a little rough but I promise it gets better
Love, K