Chapter 3.

"So Camil what are you doing here?" Theo asks.

"I came here for vacation to see my family, they live here".

"What about you?" I ask twisting a straw in the glass.

" I'm on a business trip". He replies with a small smile.

"So you're studying, what exactly?" He questions with a smirk.

" Architecture".

"Architecture...interesting." His voice sounds incredibly sexy when he says it.

My phone starts to ring. First thought it is Lexi, who is going to tell me that she is on her way, but no it is Daren. I'm still not in the mood to talk with him. I put the phone back in my purse.

"It seems like someone pissed you,"  Theo says looking at my phone.

" Yep pretty much." I'm trying to show him that's not a topic I'm going to discuss especially with him.

"Boyfriend, I see." He continues.

"Nope, my brother".

"Ow... believe me, brothers can be a pain in the ass, but we only try to protect our sisters, it's just the way it is and always be."  Theo's answer sounds like it was Daren talking to me.

I'm about to reply when I see Lexi coming to our table.

"Cam, I'm so sorry for being late!" She says sounds a bit guilty.

"Well, your friend is here, I think I'll better go." Theo stands to put his jacket on.

"Not so fast, I think I owe you a drink!" Lexi sounds extremely excited.

" I don't think it's a good idea." Theo's voice sounds a bit confused.

" I won't take no as an answer!" Lexi laughs.

Lexi turns and disappears in the crowd near the bar.

"I think now you have no choice," I say giggling. 

He smiles in response. Lexi already makes her way back with our drinks. She sits down at the table facing Theo.

" I'm Lexi by the way and you are..".

" I'm Theo." He says.

" So Theo are you trying to seduce my friend ?" Lexi pulls out with a devilish smile.

I almost spit out my drink when I hear what she says. My eyes widen and I am glaring at her.

"Anyways I need to warn you, she has a very overprotective brother!" She smiles looking very content.

" I think I can handle her overprotective brother," Theo says with a smirk.

" Very self-confident! I like it."Lexi winks at me.

Why I'm not surprised, it's just Lexi, she does it all the time.

We were sitting at the bar chatting and having a good time, it made me forget about my fight with Daren. All three of us are enjoying this evening.

Lexi is talking with Theo about the study, they find out that he graduated the same university she is studying in now. They talk about professors they know and he shares his memories about years in university. I'm sitting and listening to them, I can't help myself but look at him.

He is just telling stories and these stories make me smile like truly smile. After my parents' death, I haven't spend a lot of time having fun, I actually didn't have fun, all I did was study. It was just too hard for me, I was smiling to everybody but deep down I couldn't do it truly. It was too hard to even after five years the scar on my heart wasn't healed. I don't think it will ever be.