Chapter 26.

"Hello Love."

I open my eyes and look at Lexi's grin. I rub my eyes and look at her once again. She holds my phone in her hand.

"What?" I ask her lazily stretching my body from sleep.

"I don't know Love you tell me why this extremely sexy Englishman who name is Theo is calling you like this." Her grin getting wider.

"Lexi! Give me my phone back!" I say to her in strict tone, but it doesn't work at all and she starts to tease me. I seat on the bed and try to reach for my phone, but she pulls her hands away from me, so I can't take it.

"Lexi!"

"Only after you answer my question!" She laughs still holding my phone.

Well no way I'm going to talk about it right now with her.

"Well then you can have it." I say simply getting up and making my way to the bathroom.

"Alright, then I'll delete the message he texted you yesterday..." she continues to tease me.

I give her a look while I open the bathroom door.

"The unread message." She emphases slowly one word with a smirk.

I turn around and look at her a bit confused, she's bluffing, he didn't text me yesterday...

Or did he?

I turn around in the direction of Lexi, with extra large steps I head from bathroom door to the bed where Lexi is currently seating on. I come closer and reach out to her to give me my phone and with a small smile I say.

"You know I shouldn't be stressing, so please give me my phone."

Lexi gives up and puts my phone in my hand. I smile widely.

"Thank you...and you know it's very impolite to read someone's privet messages."

"Well Cam, you know me, I couldn't help myself." Lexi replies giggling.

As soon as I have my phone, I look through my messages and find the one that Lexi already read and indeed it's from Theo.

Anything you say, Love.

I stare at the screen smiling like an idiot. I think Lexi sees it and addresses me.

"That's what I thought."

"You mean?" I look up at her still smiling.

"Nothing. How about we will have breakfast ?" Lexi asks while she stands up from the bed.

"That's sounds great, I'll just shower and join you." I reply smiling.

Lexi nods and leaves the room while take my clothes and head to the bathroom.

After the shower I brush my teeth, put my clothes on and make a messy bun. Well now it's time for food.

I enter the kitchen and inhale the smell of just cooked pancakes, my stomach starts to growl.
I'm hungry as a hunter.

Lexi puts our food on the table and we start to eat. We eat in silence, well Lexi is busy with her phone which.

"Mind to tell what's that about?" I ask her.

"What?" She replays and puts her phone on the table.

"You tell me, it's you who is smiling at her phone." I tease her.

"Nothing much, just this hot guy texted me..."

Lies.

I know when is lying to me, but I'm not going to push her. She will tell me when she is ready.
I actually have a thought, most likely it's Daren...