Chapter 28.

Morning comes and I wake up in a great mood. It seems like birds are singing and I want to sing a song like a Disney princes in one of the movies. I giggle to myself.

What is wrong with me?

I get up and go straight in the bathroom. I brush my teeth, brush my hair and make a messy bun, I change in my sweatpants and tank top. I leave the room and head to the living room where Lexi and Bruce are drinking tea.

"Hey Bruce!" I greet him.

"Good morning Camil." He says back with his usual soft smile. "How do you feel?" He asks.

"A lot better, I did all as you told me." I reply and you this question doesn't annoy me.

Lexi smirks at me. She has this very mystery look on her face.

"I need to make a call, so I'll leave you." She informs us and takes her phone in the hand, dealing the number and she leaves the room.

"Alright, let's see." Bruce says.

He starts to examine me, it's nothing new to me already. Times passes by quickly, he is a very nice doctor, I mean he is very professional and friendly at the same time. As soon as he is done. He seats back on the couch near me, packing all his stuff in a bag.

"Well I Camil I can say now that you're feeling better, all your health indications are much better, but you still need to rest. Since today is Thursday you better rest until Sunday, you can go to work on Monday only if you're feeling good! still remember no stress, good sleep and don't forget to take medication I prescribed you. If you feel worse just call me!" Bruce says with a small smile.

"Alright, I'll give you  a call if anything." I smile back at him.

"Now if you'll excuse me I need to go." Bruce tells me standing up from the couch.

"Sure, I'll escort you." I reply getting up as well.

Standing in the hall we say our goodbyes and Bruce leaves. I close the door and go into the kitchen. I need to eat something I need my food.

Lexi talks on her phone in the kitchen and only by her face I know that it's Daren on the line. It makes me smile. I know both of them deserve happiness and it's only them who can make it real for each other.

I make some toast and pour some tea, since I can't drink coffee for a while, I drink green tea which I love.

I put toasts with chess as well as  tea for me and coffee for Lexi on the table. I let her know that breakfast is ready, but she is too engaged in conversation that she doesn't hear me. Well I'm too hungry to wait for her. She won't mind anyways. As soon as I bite the toast and my mouth is full of these delicious food my phone starts to ring...of course it will be ringing when I have a full mouth. I quickly chew and pick up.

"Morning Love." I hear his voice and shiver goes down my spine.

"Morning." I great him with a wide smile on my face

"I just talked to Bruce, he told me he came to check on you." Theo says softly.

"Yeah, he left ten minutes ago."

"I see, so what do you say if I'll pick you up at two and we will go for a lunch? Of course if you feel better." He says and butterflies erupts in my stomach, of course I want to go with him. I'm to exited right now.

Camil you need to calm down I tell to myself.

"I'd love to." I reply shyly.

"Good, then I'll see you soon."