Chapter 5.

Today's day is full of bad memories. This year it's exactly five years since the accident happened and like every year this day Daren and I going to visit our parents. This is what we do no matter what...   

I look at my phone, it's 9:30 am, I need to get ready, soon we are leaving.

I get up from my bed and head to the bathroom. After the shower I wrap a towel over my body, I'm going to my wardrobe. Thinking of what to wear, I pick black slacks and light pink blouse, I think it looks fine. I put on some makeup and make my hair and now I'm ready.

Entering the kitchen I see Lora, she working here as our maid.

"Good morning Lora" I greet her.

"Good morning Camil, breakfast will be served in 5 minutes in the dinning room." She replys with a small smile.

I nod and make my way to the dinning room. I can see the table is settled for three people, James, Daren, and I. After 5 minutes Lora comes with food and drinks. I can say I'm starving, but I have to wait for them.

Sitting for 10 minutes in silence waiting I finally decide to star eating my breakfast. I waited enough.

While having breakfast neither of them comes. I finish eating my food and make my way to the living room. Maybe I can find them there, but there is no one here.

Lora enters the living room she comes to me and pauses before opening her mouth.

"Mr. Wesley just went to his office, he asked to tell you, he will meet you at the place at 11".

"Thank you, Lora, Then I'll be going, it was nice to see you, take care of them" I reply with a smile.

She nods and pulls me in a hug.
She is a very kind, beautiful and intelligent woman and I love her with all my heart.

I put my bag at the backseat, now I have 30 minutes to get there. I'll meet Daren there as he said. I engine my car, put some music to distract me from my thoughts and drive.

After 30 minutes of driving, I'm here, waiting for Daren, it's incredibly hard for me to come here if it wasn't for my brother I would never come.

Standing near the grave I can't stop thinking of what happened five years ago. It brought me so much pain and Daren was always there for me. I know it was even harder for him, he had to take care of me  when it all happened.

After fifteen minutes he still isn't here. I don't want to think of any bad thought I won't bare them.

Suddenly I hear steps beside me. I don't turn around, I already know who it is.

"Camil..." he pauses taking a deep breath before continuing.

"I'm sorry...but Daren couldn't make it, he has some problems in office.."

"I can't believe it...he knows I can't come here without him and still he did this, he left me alone...he always left his work for this day...but why he can't do it today?" I turn around to face my uncle standing in-front of me.

I feel like tears start to fall down my face. I would never think that my brother can leave me alone at the day like this.

"Camil, I understand but it was important" James clears his trough.

I'm speechless.

I don't know what to say or what to think.

I took a deep breath before speaking.

" I'm going back now. I have a long ride to do."

All I want to do is leave this place as soon as possible, I can't bear it.